• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

What a fantastic move by Arsenal. 3-2 now with just 3 min left to play.

Edit: Freaking amazing!!! What a goal!!! Arsenal have done it, 3-3 on the 89th min.

Dibbz

Holy shit Arsenal just scored 2 goals in the last 5 minutes to level 3-3 with Chelsea in the Next Gen Semi's.

edit: Fuck, Arsenal could have had a penalty there

Chelsea have really fucked this up on the last 10 min. They had complete control of the match and they lost it in just a couple of minutes. This should be an huge lesson for those young players, you can never relax on a match.

Dibbz

I only just switched over in the last 10 but the commentators are saying it was a couple of defensive subs Chelsea made that have fucked them over.

Yeah, those subs didn´t come out right. I´ve been impressed by Gnabry, he managed to score a great goal and his assist for the 3-2 was fantastic.

Splatt

327208_vicel_ff.jpg

I know dat feel Witsel...

Dibbz

The quality of Chelsea's young players doesn't have much to do with what goes on in their first team. There are not many clubs in the world that promote from within, when they have the money to buy anything they want.

xintin

Chelsea vs City in St. Louis a week after the league is over. Read they're trying to get a second game at Yankee Stadium.
edit - you know, because 70 games this season just isn't enough.

Top Bottom