• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Zabojnik

mirko_zps3be49f1e.gif

Truly. Fuck Napoli.

I know we're supposed to hate Fiorentina, but fuck they play compelling football.

We are, but I rarely hated Fiorentina as a team, the players and managers. Montella is a great guy, as was Prandelli before him (Cesareeeeeee <3 If and when Conte leaves, I want him). It's the retarded fans with their -39 bullshit and other antics.

Stuttgart played like a bunch of assholes. So many cuntish shit (elbows all over the place, kicking drowned opponents). Hope they stay down this season, fuck'em.

Hopefully Schmelzer can play, somehow. Otherwise we're probably dead vs. Malaga.

arkon

Stuttgart played like a bunch of assholes. So many cuntish shit (elbows all over the place, kicking drowned opponents). Hope they stay down this season, fuck'em.

Hopefully Schmelzer can play, somehow. Otherwise we're probably dead vs. Malaga.

That's taking it too far! Lot of rain in Stuttgart?

Inzaghi won his first trophy as a coach today, the City of Riety trophy, vs Zenith U17.

--

Fiorentina losing is a great news, if we win today (and vs Napoli) we can still lose at Firenze in two weeks, which I think is not that impossible seeing how they play.

Fry

FCB XI v Hamburg: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Gustavo - Martinez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Shaqiri - Pizarro

Resting players against Juventus, HOW DOES IT WORK?!

flippedb

Banned
Inzaghi won his first trophy as a coach today, the City of Riety trophy, vs Zenith U17.

--

Fiorentina losing is a great news, if we win today (and vs Napoli) we can still lose at Firenze in two weeks, which I think is not that impossible seeing how they play.

I really believe the team is psyched and will play their hearts out to reach the 2nd spot. Juve already won the Scudetto, but a 2nd spot after the rough season start Milan had, would be splendid.
Barcelona plays today guys

Nobody cares.

GorillaJu

Michu is so douchy. Ref was right not to call anything but I certainly didn't see Vertonghen do anything questionable, as Michu seemed to be implying.

I really believe the team is psyched and will play their hearts out to reach the 2nd spot. Juve already won the Scudetto, but a 2nd spot after the rough season start Milan had, would be splendid.

Nobody cares.

It would be incredible, really. Relegation zone in September, second spot in May, just where we were a year ago with Thiago and Ibra.

Carbonox

Can't believe how tits up everything is going. You deserve all the shit you get Chelsea. Fucking terrible. At least get an equaliser.

Arnie

Quote of my two weeks in London, on the tube after the match at Stamford Bridge:

Father to son, 'remember when Fernando hit the Demba?'

Top Bottom