• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

flippedb

Banned
I love your avatar

<3
It would be incredible, really. Relegation zone in September, second spot in May, just where we were a year ago with Thiago and Ibra.

Oh Thiago :(

I'm actually amazed at how well has Allegri been doing. He signed good players for cheap, that form a pretty solid team when playing together. The defence is looking pretty good, Zapata is solid, Horsedick Constant knows his biz and De Sciglio has a bright future ahead of him. Let's not even mention Mexsex, who has been doing pretty well.

arkon

lol

Jimmy Floyd equalizing for Stockport against Macclesfield.

Edit: soccer saturday getting it badly wrong.

How do you confuse Jimmy with John Macken.

YESS!!!! 3-0, second from Andy Carroll - Collins floats in a free kick from a good 40 yards out, Carroll tracks it with a nice run into the box and hits it the first time low beneath West Brom's keeper. Great finish, good display all round.

Slizz

Go to ESPN.com to check all the scores.... Still has every game in the 51st minute....

EDIT: I too hope Carroll does well, gotta stay healthy though. Always picks up a tiny nick that keeps him out.

bud

Has Benayoun done anything for the last year? Demba Ba is on the fucking bench and you are 2-1 down to Southampton, come the fuck on.

you just don't understand the genius that is benitez. he has won a champions league, what have you won lately? exactly. please just sit back, shut your pie hole, and bask in his greatness. he has a plan. he has always had a plan. he is the man with the plan.

please understand, wooden.

Zabojnik

Where's it from? And who was Vooch pulling the faces at?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMpblaqkYTU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkWA6D3-S9o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytb1E8EExAk

FCB XI v Hamburg: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Gustavo - Martinez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Shaqiri - Pizarro

Resting players against Juventus, HOW DOES IT WORK?!

It's okay, we didn't rest many players either. Only Licht and Vooch (flu).

It would be incredible, really. Relegation zone in September, second spot in May, just where we were a year ago with Thiago and Ibra.

I want to see you all with an Allegri avatar, if it happens. :p

Milan XI: Abbiati; Abate-Bonera-Mexes-De Sciglio; Montolivo-Ambrosini-Muntari; Robinho-Balotelli-El Shaarawy.

Surprised about Robinho, he didn't seem even remotely fit the last few times he played.
I want to see you all with an Allegri avatar, if it happens. :p
Deal. I already have the perfect pic for it.

arkon

Go to ESPN.com to check all the scores.... Still has every game in the 51st minute....

EDIT: I too hope Carroll does well, gotta stay healthy though. Always picks up a tiny nick that keeps him out.

Yeah. I've been streaming soccer saturday. They're still a couple of minutes behind but not as far as ESPN.

Hixx

Fucking Howard Webb giving Wigan everything

they are conspiring against us

Webb, Friend ALL FUCKING CUNTS

FUCK THE PREMIER LEAGUE

THE CHAMPIONSHIP IS BETTER

flippedb

Banned
Milan XI: Abbiati; Abate-Bonera-Mexes-De Sciglio; Montolivo-Ambrosini-Muntari; Robinho-Balotelli-El Shaarawy.

Surprised about Robinho, he didn't seem even remotely fit the last few times he played.

Allegri had mentioned he wanted a skilled player today, so he had been trying Robson and Bojan.

Meier

Attrocious non-call by the ref. Possible penalty or FK at the very edge of the box for Yaya. Matters not but still a shocking decision.

Michu had to go and score after I got rid of him, didn't he..

Brom get a light penalty, plus we're down to 10 men because McCartney got injured after coming on as our 3rd sub. He just got back to fitness too.

3-1, Dorrans whacked it home. Fuck off Brom.

Meier

Brom get a light penalty, plus we're down to 10 men because McCartney got injured after coming on as our 3rd sub. He just got back to fitness too.

3-1, Dorrans whacked it home. Fuck off Brom.

Nooooo, I had a West Ham defender set to come on since Nastasic didn't play. Fuck off. :(

And Wigan with a late goal getting rid of my Bassong CS. Dammit all to hell.

Top Bottom