• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Milan XI: Abbiati; Abate-Bonera-Mexes-De Sciglio; Montolivo-Ambrosini-Muntari; Robinho-Balotelli-El Shaarawy.

Surprised about Robinho, he didn't seem even remotely fit the last few times he played.

i think niang and prince aren't fit. in any event, decent lineup, though i hate seeing ambro play against provincial sides. when he has an off day it is as if we are playing a man down from the first whistle. also hopefully bonera does ok . . . i feel bad for zaccardo, if boner starts over him he is never going to play.

balotelli and el-sha are going to make acerbi their bitch >:)

i won't be able to watch the game because i have to ref, but i will tape it and catch it later. forza milan.

arkon

Wigan post March are so fucking good. I don't understand it. Martinez is some sort of idiot savant or something.

Well, they tend to lose their best players in the summer and then new ones have to come in to try and bridge that gap. Must be difficult to maintain year after year.

Meier

Oh god, I just noticed Mata hasn't played.. so I'm going to have two West Ham defenders come on. 8 lost clean sheet bonus points. :( And now Schneiderlin has managed a YC.

fuenf

FCB XI v Hamburg: Neuer - Lahm, Boateng, Dante, Gustavo - Martinez, Schweinsteiger - Robben, Kroos, Shaqiri - Pizarro

Resting players against Juventus, HOW DOES IT WORK?!

Crazy Jupp is at it again, what is he thinking? Gustavo at LB???? WTF. He should've started Gustavo next so Schweini, the two still need to sync up.

GorillaJu

Jesus one of AVB's coaches is even hunkier than him. What the fuck is with Portugese dudes? God damn just nuke them off the planet already. Can't take the competition.

Fry

I'm already done with this thread. I post like once a day.

I was kidding, you know that right?

You suck. Your taste sucks. Bayern suck. The Killers suck. Juve are going to twat you into insignificance, even beyond the insignificance that the Bundesliga brings.

iQaZbFRibWrHb.gif

i think niang and prince aren't fit. in any event, decent lineup, though i hate seeing ambro play against provincial sides. when he has an off day it is as if we are playing a man down from the first whistle. also hopefully bonera does ok . . . i feel bad for zaccardo, if boner starts over him he is never going to play.

balotelli and el-sha are going to make acerbi their bitch >:)

i won't be able to watch the game because i have to ref, but i will tape it and catch it later. forza milan.

Boa isn't even on the bench. And now that I think about it, Niang hasn't been great recently, kinda had a couple of not so great matches. Zaccardo reminds me of Legrottaglie, just a few minutes and then everybody forgot about him.

I expect Acerbi to have his best game ever today, then return to shit next Sunday.

Suen

Parma and Arsenal victory yeaaaah! Madrid to finish the rest! But seriously when Gervi and Giroud score against you then you know you're playing like shit.

Thank you Southampton, thank you Lambert!!! Would have loved to have more of the Michu magic but I'll take a Chelsea loss at least.

edit: Kyoufu are you ok?

Lightning

Banned
Newcastle v Sunderland will be huge. I'm not looking forward to it.
What's huge about it? Blunderland look like relegation fodder at the moment. Newcastle should be comfortable as they don't pose much of a threat

Fair play to Southampton, I like them and they were better.

Benitez can still go choke on a chicken leg the cunt.
That result makes things a whole lot more interesting. Can't wait for Chelsea vs Spurs.

Top Bottom