• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Lightning

Banned
Good Everton goal. I want them full of confidence so they can give Spurs hell next week.

Yeh I thought Gervinho put in a good performance and it was nice for him to get another goal you can see the confidence helps him. Also thought Ramsey worked his socks off all game and was unlucky not to get on scoresheet, he needs to be a bit more selfish when he gets the ball around the box he has a good shot on him.

We didn't look like we missed Wilshere anyway which I was worried about.
Ramsey always works his socks off. He is a good player and capable of filling Wilshere's shoes just fine. The best thing is the confidence of the team is rising and with that Gervinho, Ramsey, Rosicky and Giroud were weren't playing well are starting to perform and combined with Walcott, Cazorla and Arteta gives us a potent team capable of getting 4th spot.

Really want Chelsea to dip out on CL football. After the Di Matteo treatment it's the least they deserve after he won them the Champions League.

Meier

Started a new FM save. Zabaleta still a 3* in the final update.. for shame, SI, for shame. Clichy was only a 2.5 as well so I sold him alongside Kolo Toure, Nasri and Dzeko.

Bought Isco, David Alaba, Gerard Deulofeu, Viktor Fischer and Moritz Leitner.. dat youth. Trying desperately to get Kurt Zouma but they just won't sell him. :(

Started a new FM save. Zabaleta still a 3* in the final update.. for shame, SI, for shame. Clichy was only a 2.5 as well so I sold him alongside Kolo Toure, Nasri and Dzeko.

Bought Isco, David Alaba, Gerard Deulofeu, Viktor Fischer and Moritz Leitner.. dat youth. Trying desperately to get Kurt Zouma but they just won't sell him. :(

Don't star ratings depend on your coaches? Not always the best indication of how good a player is.

Meier

Don't star ratings depend on your coaches? Not always the best indication of how good a player is.

To a certain extent although it's usually pretty consistent. My 20/20 coach only considers him a 3* as well.. obviously I would say he's earned 4* status this season pretty easily. Got Alaba for $27.5m and sold Clichy for $20m so I was pretty good with that swap.

Cesc has been a ghost for the past few months at Barca. You can't even tell he's playing unless the commentator calls out his name for a failed pass or an offside run

fuenf

I love how the EPL fans are suddenly jumping on the Juve bandwagon. I mean that's when you know that your league sucks.

United should get into this Belgian Talent Machine.

Absolute mad talent in that country.
We have two quite bright Belgian talents :)

6395C2F1C40E4654B99FB94FF28E5403.ashx

D46912505A524B6583EB6BAB770D3DA8.ashx

Lightning

Banned
Cesc has been a ghost for the past few months at Barca. You can't even tell he's playing unless the commentator calls out his name for a failed pass or an offside run
I get the impression he's not even trying sometimes. This isn't the same player who played for us... what the hell is wrong with him? He currently sucks.

I love how the EPL fans are suddenly jumping on the Juve bandwagon. I mean that's when you know that your league sucks.

lol I really don't care who wins mate. I just remebered how funny it was when that guy tried to convince us he meant Juved, and decided to use it.

arkon

Messi is ovbviously trying to work out the best way to fit Cesc into his side. He hasn't got it figured yet. Give him time. He's a good coach

Top Bottom