• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Dibbz

I hope Monreal is not badly injured although he fucked up allowing Reading to score their goal.

Shouldn't be anything too bad. Looked just like a bad knock. Him and Gibbs have fucked up in similar fashion but hopefully they can sort that out because the defense right now is actually starting to look pretty solid with Kosh in place of TV.

Fby2E.gif

Just because.

Wilbur

Banned
Okay I think the Premier League is gonna finish like this, through the BBC predictor. Add another 3 points on for City as well because it doesn't have their game against WBA:

FNDmP6x.png

deroli

Finally a win against Stuttgart. I don't like them. They always play shitty in the Bundesliga but when they face us, Stuttgart suddenly acts like a decent team. Today's match was pretty close and I was already expecting a draw. We could have easily concede another goal or two but our strikers also missed some good chances. Thanks to Stuttgart's lumberjackesque style of play, they got one man sent off and we benefited from that.
I hope Schmelzer will be able to play on wednesday. If we have to replace him and Hummels against Malaga... well it will become much more difficult to achieve a good result in the first leg. But for now I'm happy with the result.

Plasma

Banned
Just on my way back from the game, thought we played well but it was a bit annoying to concede we fell asleep after the third went in.

How did we not get a penalty when Taylor clattered Giroud he didn't even try to get the ball and just took him out.

Lightning

Banned
Just on my way back from the game, thought we played well but it was a bit annoying to concede we fell asleep after the third went in.

How did we not get a penalty when Taylor clattered Giroud he didn't even try to get the ball and just took him out.
That was a stonewall penalty but we were all over them. We completely dominated and could have easily scored 7 goals. Really good performance from our midfield and Gervinho had an okay game as well where he didn't stuf too much up.

Conceding that goal was annoying. Monreal needs to learn from that and keep track of his man better.

Shouldn't be anything too bad. Looked just like a bad knock. Him and Gibbs have fucked up in similar fashion but hopefully they can sort that out because the defense right now is actually starting to look pretty solid with Kosh in place of TV.
I hope not. Annoyed about the goal but he's a very good player and a better player than Gibbs, imo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Hey great to see Wilbs again. Where were you dude?

-

Fucking bored. Balo please do something awesome!

Or horrible.

fuenf

Dare I say it? I love how Bayern is finally good at taking corners. A year too late, but Heynckes has finally accomplished something.

arkon

Okay I think the Premier League is gonna finish like this, through the BBC predictor. Add another 3 points on for City as well because it doesn't have their game against WBA:

http://i.imgur.com/FNDmP6x.png[IMG][/QUOTE]

United getting 20 out of 24 remaining points? I think that will be difficult to pull off, especially with some of the remaining fixtures. Particularly some tricky looking away ties.

Plasma

Banned
Really good performance from our midfield and Gervinho had an okay game as well where he didn't stuf too much

Yeh I thought Gervinho put in a good performance and it was nice for him to get another goal you can see the confidence helps him. Also thought Ramsey worked his socks off all game and was unlucky not to get on scoresheet, he needs to be a bit more selfish when he gets the ball around the box he has a good shot on him.

We didn't look like we missed Wilshere anyway which I was worried about.

Tc91

My RVP shirt just arrived, wtf?

Ordered in August, I claimed my money back through PayPal as well at the end of 2012.

fuenf

Lalalala, Lalala, Lalalala, Lalalala

Lalalala, Lalala, Lalalala, Lalalala

Wer wird Deutscher Meister

BVB Borussia

Wer wird Deutscher Meister

Borussia BVB

Wilbur

Banned
Hey great to see Wilbs again. Where were you dude? .

Hey baby <3 just been busy and dealing with shit in the less important real life. That + international shit has occupied me.

United getting 20 out of 24 remaining points? I think that will be difficult to pull off, especially with some of the remaining fixtures. Particularly some tricky looking away ties.

Yeah, I'm probably a little optimistic, but we look like we can grind out wins right now. Have us down to draw away at West Ham and home to Chelsea.

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n119/yoshi2542/scarface39k9b_zps3a7ac869.gif[/ig][/QUOTE]

Baby you know that with all my heart I want you to get third ahead of the other London cunts. But a lot of tough games left - Everton, Chelsea, City, Wigan away.

Top Bottom