• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

fuenf

I haven't been serious in 90% of my posts today :lol

Sure but right know Bayern doesnt deserve any more recognition by foreign fans. As much as it pains me to say, our core is currently nothing more than a bunch of underachievers. However, I DO expect them to pull their shit together this season and win this fucking thing. This is our year!

I know that too. I won't miss him that much either.

Wilshere is a fantastic player but oddly enough he isn't central to us. He doesn't have a specific role in the midfield which probably doesn't help. He doesn't create many nor does he score goals. He is an enigma in that sense. I would much rather have a fit Diaby or Rosicky in favour of him

Noirulus

So, like Transformers? I want to see it because The Rock is in it. I love that man.

When did Fantasy EPL get an App?

Yeah, apt comparison.

The Rock was a good character. In fact, most of the actors were solid or above average in their roles.

Haven't watched the first G.I Joe, but this one was certainly an enjoyable film.

Fergie

Banned

believe in janujaz

We have two quite bright Belgian talents :)

6395C2F1C40E4654B99FB94FF28E5403.ashx

D46912505A524B6583EB6BAB770D3DA8.ashx
I believe.

Wilshere is a fantastic player but oddly enough he isn't central to us. He doesn't have a specific role in the midfield which probably doesn't help. He doesn't create many nor does he score goals. He is an enigma in that sense. I would much rather have a fit Diaby or Rosicky in favour of him

You won't miss Wilshere against sides like Reading or West Brom, but you will against United.

I know people, including myself, go on about Stoke's play, but it is truly atrocious. If they have 3 open passes, they'll still hoof it straight into the air. They're the ultimate 3-dimensional football team

1: Hoof up to strikers
2: Deep cross to strikers
3: Long shot

Even their set pieces are shite this season

dc89

Robbie Savage just said on 5 Live that he had lunch with Mancini and Mancini said he gets on extremely well with Txiki and Soriano.

Robbie said to expect 3 huge signings this summer.

#Hype

Fry

Sure but right know Bayern doesnt deserve any more recognition by foreign fans. As much as it pains me to say, our core is currently nothing more than a bunch of underachievers. However, I DO expect them to pull their shit together this season and win this fucking thing. This is our year!

Yep. I have to keep my expectations in check. In my head, Bayern will win the Bundesliga. Not the CL.

I'd be surprised and delighted to be wrong.

I'm pretty sure I have a copy of it.

Must be CGI

Rosicky? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Suen

Madrid XI: Lopez, Pepe, Ramos, Marcelo, Arbeloa, Kaka, Modric, Essien, Ronaldo, Callejon, Higuain

Sub: Khedira, Carvalho, Özil, Alonso, Benzema, Di Maria, Adan

Marcelo being there surprises me. Maybe he's deemed fit enough to start more frequently in XI. Surprised there is no Varane but I guess Mou's saving him for CL, same with Özil and Benz.

Fry

I'm not in the mood to make gifs today. You can stop scoring now.

STEALTH EDIT: FUCK YOU ROBBEN <333333333333333

Top Bottom