• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

Messi is ovbviously trying to work out the best way to fit Cesc into his side. He hasn't got it figured yet. Give him time. He's a good coach

Hleb, Ibra, Chygrinsky and a few more would disagree. :( if he doesn't start playing perfectly soon, Messi will sell/loan him out.

Lightning

Banned
I mean ManU at least exited the CL with pride and are dominating the league. But Tottenham / Liverpool / Arsenal fans talking trash? Please.
You don't get a special entitlement to talk trash just because you're a untied fan, although they would like to think they do. And Arsenal fans have said fuck all about Bayern today.

All I want is a Bayern - Barca final (after Real - Barca, Dortmund - Bayern semis)
The pinnacle of football.
Hell no. Dortmund in the final or bust.

Fry

'Robben: I look forward to working with Guardiola'.

The Bayern midfield showed indifference to Internazionale and Galatasaray's interest in him...'

'It's no secret I'm very motivated about working with Guardiola next season'...

Day just keeps getting better.

I'm scared about Juve, but I'm also very confident.

Dibbz

Messi is ovbviously trying to work out the best way to fit Cesc into his side. He hasn't got it figured yet. Give him time. He's a good coach

He had dips in form at Arsenal to, although that was probably through injury but still. I'm sure he will regain some form.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I won't mind seeing Bayern go all the way to the final and actually win it this time. Football died twice on them and they really do deserve one medal at the very least.

We don't deserve* anything this season, but it's nice seeing us gain that 'fear factor' again.

*Our 'deserve' squad of the 90s all left by now

FootballFan

All I want is a Bayern - Barca final (after Real - Barca, Dortmund - Bayern semis)
The pinnacle of football.

I'd like that. Last time we played you, you had Ottl and Lell playing lol. Messi killed them(expected) with 2 goals and an assist. Eto'o and Henry with the 2 goals.

spidye

I won't mind seeing Bayern go all the way to the final and actually win it this time. Football died twice on them and they really do deserve one medal at the very least.

and that's why I love you. I hope wilbury and andres will be your bitch someday while wearing a dortmund shirt

SHAQIRIIIII

EAT HIS DICK PL FANS

suso500a.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
And? Tell me something I don't already know. To be 20+ points behind a poor United team it's obvious we're shit, much like City, Chelsea and Spurs.

lol the narrative that we're a poor United team must end soon. We're better than last year, and apparently we were poor while City were good even though we finished level on points

dem goalposts

keep movin dem

fuenf

We don't deserve* anything this season, but it's nice seeing us gain that 'fear factor' again.

Dat Italian class <3 Juve. Our QF should've been the final.

lol La Liga referees

@Yurt, Bayern don't deserve shit. Not like they lost either of those finals because of poor officiating. In fact, last year everything was set up for them to win, and they blew it

Lightning

Banned
lol the narrative that we're a poor United team must end soon. We're better than last year, and apparently we were poor while City were good even though we finished level on points

dem goalposts

keep movin dem
You are better than last season but you were poor then too. You know your poor when Mancini beats you.

Bayern must think they're something special.

I'll wait for their answer at the Camp Nou
Juve are going to knock them out. They won't make Camp Nou.

FootballFan

Yep, I did say before the Milan game. If REMUNTADA were not to happen, Bayern would be the team I'd want to win.... not anymore. BACK WITH A VENGEANCE.

Wilbur

Banned
Deserve only applies if you get fucked out of a decision by refereeing, fate, lightning strike on your whole team or something. Just because they spluttered on their sauerkraut against fucking Chelsea means they deserve fuck all.

Fry

lol La Liga referees

@Yurt, Bayern don't deserve shit. Not like they lost either of those finals because of poor officiating. In fact, last year everything was set up for them to win, and they blew it

They do for being the best team in the world. Being the best at what you do makes you entitled to a reward. It must come this year.

Noirulus

So I watched the new G.I Joe yesterday in 3D.

You really, really had to turn off your brain for this one. The action sequences were pretty great (loved the entire snow mountain section), but the plot is dumb as hell. Good movie as long as you enter the theatre without much expectations.

Monto's goal.

Ugly first half, Chievo knows how to defend and it seems like El Shaa/Binho can't do anything about it. De Sciglio had a kind of bad start, then got back on his usual levels, the rest of the team did a good job after all. Especially Monto, Mexes and Ambro.

Waiting for dat Balotelli goal from a free kick.

fuenf

lol La Liga referees

Nah it was impossible to overcome Chelsea's cunt factor last year.

This year the CL is Bayern's to lose. There are no more excuses. You can root for Juve all you want but Juve cant and wont beat Bayern (I'm sorry Yurt). Bayern might beat themselves though and if they do, they don't deserve shit.

Wilbur

Banned
You are better than last season but you were poor then too. You know your poor when Mancini beats you.

Mancini alone beat us. His team made of rubies and dollar bills and ugly Argentinian fucks did not a thing. It was Mancini. The saviour of English football, putting a crowbar in the gears of the clank clank machine.

oh yeah you're going to do this a lot of times when yurt get's horny after juve wins the scudetto and conte getting wet

don't give a fuck, I'll deepthroat the fuck out of Andres if I have to. Forza Juve. FORZA JUVE

La squadra del cuore

Forza la juve la juve la juve ale'
e'bianconera la bella signora
ale'la juve la juve la juve ale'
solo la juve e' grande la juve ale'

Tu sei la squadra del cuore
sempre in campo undici eroi
vinci l'impossibile e vai
Ti seguiremo anche noi

metti un 'altra stella sul petto
mille mani al cielo per te... insieme
l'onda di una magica ora partira

solo la juve e'magica juve ale'

forza la juve la juve la juve ale'
e'bianconera la nostra bandiera
solo la juve e'grande la juve ale'

JUVE...JUVE...JUVE...JUVE!!

Notte di coppa campioni
notte che non finira mai
grande l'emozione che dai
quando tu vinci per noi

Tutti allo stadio a sognare
Aspettando l'urlo di un goal...insieme
l'onda di una magica ora partira

JUVE......JUVE!!!!!

So I watched the new G.I Joe yesterday in 3D.

You really, really had to turn off your brain for this one. The action sequences were pretty great (loved the entire snow mountain section), but the plot is dumb as hell. Good movie as long as you enter the theatre without much expectations.

So, like Transformers? I want to see it because The Rock is in it. I love that man.

When did Fantasy EPL get an App?

Top Bottom