• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

iyaDch7HCXNu1.gif

loooooooooool

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
BAE playing as a winger? It's crazy but it just might work.

@SpursOfficial: Here's our line-up v Fulham: Lloris; Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen; Sigurdsson, Dembele, Parker, Assou-Ekotto; Adebayor, Bale.

At least Defoe is banished.

De Sciglio is gud.
Not sure that was a pen on Balo, tbh.

I thought it was one of the most clear this year for us. Mario's shirt was stretched for a really long time, aronica was too late on him and this was his only way to stop him.

Also, it's aronica. Every decision ever should be against him.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Urgh, no Lennon in the squad. I guess the extra time against Inter was too much for him. Deuce is back on the bench at least.

D_prOdigy

@SpursOfficial: Here's our line-up v Fulham: Lloris; Naughton, Caulker, Dawson, Vertonghen; Sigurdsson, Dembele, Parker, Assou-Ekotto; Adebayor, Bale.

Naughton? Caulker? Vertonghen at RB? Assou-Ekotto in midfield?

sS3CAow.jpg

ushojax pls.

jbl298mA8dTBNu.png

Look at this! We fucking destroyed them but no matter what the ball would not go in! They had 8 behind the ball and two strikers up front who were 5'2 and had one through ball go through and they scored it! UNBELIEVABLE!

The irony that a Chelsea fan is saying this, coupled with a picture of him using a Chelsea badge is making my head hurt.

That's how you won the Champions League you donut!

Zabojnik

De Sciglio is gud.

I thought it was one of the most clear this year for us. Mario's shirt was stretched for a really long time, aronica was too late on him and this was his only way to stop him.

Also, it's aronica. Every decision ever should be against him.

Just saw one replay, I'll take a closer look later. Agreed on the Aronica part.

Close from El Sha.

I have never hated FIFA more in my life then right now. Uninstalled it cause I am playing way too much and I am too angry!
I said I wouldn't buy 13. Bought it, played it for about 2 weeks, then gave it to my brother and never looked back.

Certainly wont buy 14. FIFA isn't even a good football game, it's only good by default because it's one competitor is also poor.

Also, having sat with guys from my class in between lectures playing games of the online seasons, I don't think I've ever met somebody who doesn't feel like the the game isn't in some way fixed. It really does feel that way.

This is so crazy I just can't see anything other than it working like a treat and AVB will be smiling. BAE will be a great LW.

Unless we're going.....3-5-2....

Who the fuck knows but I can see lots of goals in this one.

I was hoping that was three at the back.

Zabojnik

TheLuficer, shouldn't that have been a red for Zapata instead of a yellow?

Pulga, italian sources reporting that Napoli have bid 55M€ for Cavani.

Top Bottom