• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

Seeing Rafa dong Fergie is a great way to start the day. Seeing RVP shudder in front of goal is also nice.

On the final straight with Bioshock. GoT and a curry tonight. Back to Sheffield tomorrow morning.

Sounds like the perfect day. Wonderful start to the week.

I think Bacon was banned for this post.

Yep.

ivh8m81HRnniv.png

Edit - only out for a week. #FreeBacon

rvy

Banned
Bacon come back, any kind of fool could see
There was something in everything about you

Bacon come back, you can blame it all on me
I was wrong, and I just can't live without you

Meier

The thread on the gaming side about having not played big franchises is fucking weird. Some of these people.. WHAT? How?!

Randdalf

The thread on the gaming side about having not played big franchises is fucking weird. Some of these people.. WHAT? How?!

I've never played a GTA game apart from the start of Vice City (which I got in a Steam sale). Going to rectify that with GTA V, hopefully.

Wilbur

Banned
Knew we'd lose. Our wingers are dogshit. Should sell all three of them.

Chelsea have that little extra something in the FA Cup so fair play to them, but having not seen the game and reading post after post of ffs Young/Valencia/Nani it's just fucking tiring. Fucking cunts.

Meier

I've never played a GTA game apart from the start of Vice City (which I got in a Steam sale). Going to rectify that with GTA V, hopefully.

The games hold up pretty well. 4 is kind of hit or miss but I'd recommend spending more time with Vice City. Did San Andreas ever get released for PC? That's still my favorite. I'm anxious for 5 to finally come out.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Mata has 30 goals and 50 assists in two seasons for Chelsea.

That's amazing. Due to Torres he has to contribute twice as much but somehow he keeps doing it. Seems to have a great injury record as well.

Randdalf

The games hold up pretty well. 4 is kind of hit or miss but I'd recommend spending more time with Vice City. Did San Andreas ever get released for PC? That's still my favorite. I'm anxious for 5 to finally come out.

One of my friends loves Vice City to death but absolutely hates GTA4. He was hyped for ages until it came out and then he traded it in 2 weeks later.

GQman2121

Banned
I've always hated how cynical the ban explanations can be. My last one just said, maybe that'll learn you. They could be a bit more constructive with their reasonings.

Anyway, Mata is wonderful. I scored this the other night with my newly updated option file.....

pes_2013_gtm_1.4_updat5f9m.gif

arkon

I've always hated how cynical the ban explanations can be. My last one just said, maybe that'll learn you. They could be a bit more constructive with their reasonings.

Anyway, Mata is wonderful. I scored this the other night with my newly updated option file.....

Lovely. Shades of Ramirez at the Nou Camp.

Meier

http://www.abload.de/img/pes_2013_gtm_1.4_updat5f9m.gif[img][/QUOTE]

Wow, I'm sure it's mostly because it's a video recording of a replay on your TV (or monitor) and not a direct feed, but I honestly thought this was real life for a second. Pretty cool that games can even be mistaken for the real thing at all.

GQman2121

Banned
GTAIV is a good game, but a rubbish GTA game

The campaign is long and tiresome and void of any really likable characters.

The gameplay is still vey solid though. Driving was a delight. For the people that don't like it, I just don't know what they want. I found it to be the perfect middle ground between arcade and sim style driving.

The online modes are highly underrated and under appreciated. If they could just implement a lobby system where the host could have more control over the settings the online would really take off. Who wants to play a competitive shooter with full on auto lock? The default settings made no sense. Once you tweaked them though the game was truly a joy with a full room.

Meier

I can't score with chip shots in FIFA 13. Used to do it all the time in PES...

Chip shots are impossible in FIFA 13 for me. They made finesse shots completely useless and chip shots a total crapshoot. You have to really drive the ball to score in 13. I hope they change that in 14.. the finesse shot was OP in 12 but come on!

Man there's so much about this gif that explains why I don't bother with Fifa anymore. That's barely even a vague representation of football.

Fuuuuuuuuu

My PES 5 disc doesn't work on the PS2 :(

Seems to load up fine, but when it gets to the KONAMI screen, it doesn't continue on from there :(

Top Bottom