• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

Is United's season basically finished now? We still have City, Arsenal and Chelsea to play, but with a 15 point lead it will take the greatest cock up in PL history for us to lose the title.

Is United's season basically finished now? We still have City, Arsenal and Chelsea to play, but with a 15 point lead it will take the greatest cock up in PL history for us to lose the title.
Definitely winding down now.

On course to reach our target so it should be a good end to the season :)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
#partoftheproblem

And for the first time ever, I'm going to buy a DLC this season.

mgr_jetpack_09.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Bacon looooooooool you daft cunt

Also can anyone remember why I was banned for a month? Got two weeks mid-Euros for calling Verano a buffoon and calling Cunt Cakir a cunt, got two days for telling someone in here to fuck off, and one day for calling out Kabouter to come meet me atop a mountain. Can't remember my long one.

Mata has 30 goals and 50 assists in two seasons for Chelsea.

Incredible player.

Clegg

You did it once! You can do it again.

I'm never going to take anything for granted after what happened last season. But we're 15 points ahead and there's only 24 points left to play for. It would take an absolute disaster for us to lose it now, I think.

Oxx

Just reading that thread about the basketballer's leg-break makes my bones hurt.

Not watching the video. Nearly puked after Alan Smith's and Ramsey's injuries.

I hope you're up for beating Arsenal and Chelsea.....

I can see you smashing Chelsea but reckon Arsenal might beat you!

Fry

4 - Juventus have the best defensive record in the Champions League this season, having conceded only 4* goals in 8 games. Confidence.

ARE YOU SCARED FRY?
BECAUSE I AM

-

*Two from Oscar in one game and one in a freekick.

I really am. I'm so nervous you have no idea.

While I have complete faith on the players, I don't know what to expect from Juventus. Not to count tomorrow will be a busy day, I might even have to miss the last 30 minutes.

I'm never going to take anything for granted after what happened last season. But we're 15 points ahead and there's only 24 points left to play for. It would take an absolute disaster for us to lose it now, I think.
It'll be 18 ahead with 21 to play for once were finished with City next week.

I hope you're up for beating Arsenal and Chelsea.....

I can see you smashing Chelsea but reckon Arsenal might beat you!
We are going to batter Arsenal.

They're rubbish.

Clegg

Definitely winding down now.

On course to reach our target so it should be a good end to the season :)

Eh, you could beat our points record.

The points record is certainly something to aim for. But I still get the feeling that there isn't much left to play for. Three wins and a draw will guarantee the title.

Get that out of the way and I can see a lot of our players switching off.

I really am. I'm so nervous you have no idea.

While I have complete faith on the players, I don't know what to expect from Juventus. Not to count tomorrow will be a busy day, I might even have to miss the last 30 minutes.
The first leg always feels like an anti-climax, unless there's a really resounding result.

Obv still tense but when the game finishes you feel like nothing happened.

spidye

4 - Juventus have the best defensive record in the Champions League this season, having conceded only 4* goals in 8 games. Confidence.

ARE YOU SCARED FRY?
BECAUSE I AM

-

*Two from Oscar in one game and one in a freekick.

juventus is the best team in the cl this season. I rate them even higher than barca.
our cl campaign has been awful this year. I fear the worst

PES will be better than FIFA next-gen. It will still be shit.

Anyone here consider themselves a local fan? Including people who've moved away from the area since.

3Sixty
dc
tc

so far.

3Sixty
dc89
tc91
arkon (fairweather)
juanpablo (born and raised in the centre circle)
Gareth Bale (born in London zoo, adaped to bipedalism quite remarkably)
Randdalf (born within the sound of a cunt's bell)

Slizz

I'm going to try and go to my first NASL match(Division 2 American Soccer) this Saturday. It's the home opener from my local team, juanpablo would be proud.

Top Bottom