• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Slizz

Watch the first season of a show called Awkward instead. Where the heck was this show when I was growing up? I had to put up with Saved by the Bell.

Oh man. I totally ignored this show when it was airing but MTV replayed every season like 10 times since it's aired. I'm actually excited for season 3 now.

Korez

Only one match ban for Cambiasso. :|

ONLY ONE

cambiassassin.gif

I am shocked. GG Tosel

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Only one match ban for Cambiasso. :|

ONLY ONE

cambiassassin.gif

I am shocked. GG Tosel
It's his first red in Italy and he 'apologised' or something.

But that shouldn't factor in their decision anyway. He could've easily ended his career with that tackle.

Wes

venison crêpe
Oh man. I totally ignored this show when it was airing but MTV replayed every season like 10 times since it's aired. I'm actually excited for season 3 now.

I've only seen Season 1 but it's above average teenage fair to be sure.

I don't remember this much sex in Byker Grove.

Clegg

Mirror are reporting that Angelo Henriquez wants another loan next season. He's lost his place in the Chilean national team and wants to go to a side that will give him more games.

FootballFan

It's a pretty fun show, my fiancee loved Season 1 but it's kinda tapered off a little bit in Season 2. Schmidt is always entertaining though and Zooey looks fantastic on it. Her friend is AMAZING though.. a perfect 10.

Fox had a really great sitcom this season called Ben and Kate but they canceled it due to poor ratings.

Her friend is so hot lol. Not a bad show tbh, not great either.

Too excited from Brondby's comeback victory that you can't sleep huh? That's understandable.

Not so mad anymore although Steua fucking up my bet in 5 min stoppage time didn't help either. But at least Sporting got me a bit back.

Bacon said he'd grope women and talk to their vaginas if his penis ever became dysfunctional.

That guy in the article was a real charmer

"Simon asked her whether she had a boyfriend and how she felt about abortions."

Top Bottom