• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

dc89

I'd keep you in the league, but I'd take away your oil.

Yeah City can stay as long as they finish 16th every season. Leeds 15th. Chelsea 14th.

Liverpool 17th.

Hmm. No one likes the oil money. ;(

I remember when we used to finish in those positions. Counting to 30-40 points so you knew you had a chance of safety was tough going.

It was kinda...nice knowing you had no chance in a derby. You knew you were going to lose and you knew there was nothing riding on the game. But there was always a chance of victory, and if it came off it was immense.

But these days. Much scarier affairs. :(

They've got to nerf that feint shot. It's way too effective on Premier League defenders. Suarez does it like 10 times a game, along with his usual glitching.

Meier

Ouch.. not sure if that's a red or not but it was pretty dangerous so I guess I can see what the ref was thinking. Looks like a yellow to me though.

LOL on comes Frimpong due to a red. Talk about a reversal of fortune.

QPR still have too many players back. Fulham have everyone behind the ball when Jenas was bringing to forward, and yet there were three R's players behind him.

Bumhead

Banned
Warnock lol

Leeds arent safe from relegation yet. They're only 5 points clear having played a game more than many below them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That stupid foul by Hoilett has cost QPR 4 minutes of possession. Moron.

Meier

You'd never know that Fulham were a man down. QPR not doing a particularly good job of taking advantage of the situation.

That foul right there is probably the end of the game.

rodvik

Champions of Europe!

nextgen4_zpsd66556f1.jpg

Screw the haters, I will take whatever wins we get even if its U19's :)

Meier

Help me. I'm watching New Girl S1E1.

It's a pretty fun show, my fiancee loved Season 1 but it's kinda tapered off a little bit in Season 2. Schmidt is always entertaining though and Zooey looks fantastic on it. Her friend is AMAZING though.. a perfect 10.

Fox had a really great sitcom this season called Ben and Kate but they canceled it due to poor ratings.

fuenf

Hey Yurt (and the other Juve fans), best of luck for the game.

Unfortunately I won't be able to trash talk much before tomorrow's game. Just think the of the usual "Juve doesnt have a striker", "Conte", "Italian football" jokes instead. Before I forget: Bayern forever, Bundesliga = best league in the world, even Dortmund is better than Juve (lol).
I'm sure Fry and Bla will take care of the rest. ;)

Have fun, see you at game time.

BAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEERN

arkon

Help me. I'm watching New Girl S1E1.

It's not a bad show. First few episodes aren't great. Gets better as it goes on and the ensemble cast get more involved. Schmidt was my reason to keep watching the first season. Glad I stuck with it

dc89

Zooey D is hot, rest of the cast is actually pretty funny. Decent chemistry on the show.

It's a pretty fun show, my fiancee loved season 1 but it's kinda tapered off a bit. Schmidt is always entertaining though and Zooey looks fantastic on it. Her friend is AMAZING though.. a perfect 10.

Fox had a really great sitcom this season called Ben and Kate but they canceled it due to poor ratings.

It's not a bad show. First few episodes aren't great. Gets better as it goes on and the ensemble cast get more involved. Schmidt was my reason to keep watching the first season. Glad I stuck with it

The first few episodes are terrible but it gets much better around episode 10. The second season is simply amazing.

Well... I'll give it a go then! It wasn't my idea to watch it. But whatever.

Top Bottom