• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

AndresON777

shooting blanks
images

PSG is going to beat Barça tomorrow, I know it!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I just saw 3 prostitutes. Man, that sounds expensive. You guys need to give donkeys a chance, for real.

I should go to sleep before Mumei bans me. After all, Baryern vs Rubentus tomorrow!

Messi

Lol. Good grief is it that difficult? Go to a nightlcub or a gym or a yoga class or something. Approach a nice girl, see if you hit it off, ask on date, be a decent guy. Job done.

These neogaf schemes of ever increasing complexity to get women treat getting a date like trying to solve cold fusion or something.

It's not that easy for some people, like me :(

Koko

Banned
Sorry to hear that Koko.

I never liked him either when I watched it.

Sorry to hear that, man. My condolences to you and your family.

Shit man I'm really sorry. Go be with your loved ones dude. Thinking of you.

Sorry to hear about your grandad, Koko. Losing my nan was devastating, worst days of my life. But the good memories will last forever, the pain won't. Stay strong for your family.

Sorry to hear. :-(

Sorry to hear about your Grandad Koko. Stay strong.

QEPD :( Mi bisabuelita murió hace tiempo también y fue duro. Fuerza.

Sorry to hear mate. :(

Sorry to hear about your granddad Koko, it's horrible when it happens, even if you knew it was close.

Sorry to hear that dude. Hope you stay strong and hope well for your family to take it as peaceafully as you possible.

Sorry to hear that, Koko.

Sorry to hear about your grandfather, Koko. It's heartwrenching when it happens.

Sorry to hear that, man. Condolences.

Sorry man.

My condolences, may he rest in peace.

A couple of days late, but thanks for the support and the wishes guys really appreciate it.

Sorry to hear that :(

How old was he, if you don't mind me asking?

He was 81

rodvik

It's not that easy for some people, like me :(

Confidence and opportunity my man. Find a hobby or activity that gets you near people. Trust me you will find someone who you like and someone will find you. Everyone has barren spells, they can even last a long ass time, but there are a lot of nice women in the world looking for a decent guy like you.

Messi

How much are prostitutes in Ireland? I'm just curious

No idea, I have no interest in paying someone to have sex with me.

About 5-6 years ago I paid €20 in a strip club to a dancer for a private dance and she started rubbing her asscrack in my face. Never going back to Greece

Confidence and opportunity my man. Find a hobby or activity that gets you near people. Trust me you will find someone who you like and someone will find you. Everyone has barren spells, they can even last a long ass time, but there are a lot of nice women in the world looking for a decent guy like you.

Thanks dude

GorillaJu

Lol. Good grief is it that difficult? Go to a nightlcub or a gym or a yoga class or something. Approach a nice girl, see if you hit it off, ask on date, be a decent guy. Job done.

These neogaf schemes of ever increasing complexity to get women treat getting a date like trying to solve cold fusion or something.

Eh, being a decent guy and just asking for a date doesn't really work if you aren't too good looking. That is, if all you want is to get laid - in this case being funny and being good looking are the two most important things. Obviously going for a relationship or something meaningful takes on a completely different tone.

My preference is to just have friends with benefits in any given city that I'd be going to - maintaining friendships with exes is really important for this reason. Never cut off a girl completely, unless she's simply crazy. Also lots of girls who are just friends are DTF. But you gotta have hooked up with them once at least early on. My first girlfriend was when I was 13 or so, but we never boned or even kissed because I was nerdy - still, I kept contact off and on, eventually hooked up after some teasing messages on MySpace and AIM. Go to my hometown, call the girl I grew up with next door, get laid. Go to NY, call a friend from college, get laid. Go to Seoul, call an ex girlfriend, get laid. Etc. It's pretty efficient. Doesn't take much work either, they've been conditioned to your dong, so they'd much rather take what they're comfortable with when they're going through a dry spell or just craving something on a lonely night.

Only girl I'd ever refuse is this weird ass failed actress girl from LA who would always find a way to make me buy her something (the only person I know who can manage to rack up a $15 bill at a fucking 24h Mexican restaurant). Also her vag smells pretty bad, and she wanted way too rough of sex for me - I don't like pulling hair, hand around the neck, kind of stuff. She was always like "be more aggressive!" but fuck that man, every other girl I've been with couldn't get enough of my smooth sensual loverling. Ugh. That girl.

Oh, and I completely forgot. All your ex's girlfriends wanted to get F'd by you at least a little, but even after you broke up, you couldn't call them over for booty call because it'd be majorly douchy. Just wait a few years, maintain contact and after all parties have moved on, there's a good chance they still want the D. Can't refuse that.

rodvik

Eh, being a decent guy and just asking for a date doesn't really work if you aren't too good looking. That is, if all you want is to get laid - in this case being funny and being good looking are the two most important things. Obviously going for a relationship or something meaningful takes on a completely different tone.

I have a face like a bag of smashed crabs, believe me I was always going for the meaningful relationship. I agree with you though, although ugly I can be funny which used to help (it is with a sense of deep and profound relief that I am now married to a lovely woman ).

Zabojnik

Hey Yurt (and the other Juve fans), best of luck for the game.

Unfortunately I won't be able to trash talk much before tomorrow's game. Just think the of the usual "Juve doesnt have a striker", "Conte", "Italian football" jokes instead. Before I forget: Bayern forever, Bundesliga = best league in the world, even Dortmund is better than Juve (lol).
I'm sure Fry and Bla will take care of the rest. ;)

Have fun, see you at game time.

BAAAAAAAAAAAYEEEEEEEEEEERN

I give it about 15mins before everybody here turns on us, lol. Bayern are gonna Bayern tonight. You can just feel it.

It's his first red in Italy and he 'apologised' or something.

But that shouldn't factor in their decision anyway. He could've easily ended his career with that tackle.

He apologized my ass. I saw the post-match interview and what he was actually saying was that he 'didn't do it on purpose' and 'these things happen'. That killer tackle deserved at least a 3 matches ban. Krasic got 2 matches for a dive. Truly a scandalous decision by Tosel. FIGC gonna FIGC.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYERRRRRRRRRRRN

:(

Lightning

Banned
Come on Juve. Not often I support Juve but FUCK BAYERN!!!!!!

Overall, the Malaga vs. Dortmund is the big game for me. GO DORTMUND, GO YOU GREAT TEAM!

Watching highlights of the QPR game. Samba is an absolute fucking idiot. If I was a QPR player or manager I would be furious with him right now... and that was a bullshit red card.

Redknapp was fuming in his press conference. But he only has himself to blame. "Chris Samba pushed himself up the pitch and they starting lofting balls to him?" You're the fucking manager Harry yet your players are a law unto themselves? LOL. Clown. QPR players and manager let themselves down today and Wigan at home up next. Come on Wigan, please win!

Salazar

You're the fucking manager Harry yet your players are a law unto themselves? LOL. Clown.

Incapable of taking responsibility. To a degree that has gone past the merely comical into distastefulness, really.

Puts out a side, following a high-spending transfer window, and says, when they lose, "people told me these players were good". Fucking embarrassment.

I hope QPR is his last job. Fuck off to a hammock somewhere and read Daniel Taylor articles about how you would have propelled England to glory.

FootballFan

FootballFan you going to support Malaga against Dortmund?

Fuck Dortmund.

I don't really care who goes through, I'd like Malaga to make it but I wouldn't mind Dortmund in the semis either.

Juve, Gala, Malaga and PSG to make the semis. This thread would be great lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'm feeling strangely confident about tonight. Which could only mean one thing..

..a DISASTROUS result. We never perform when we're expected to perform.

Lightning

Banned
Incapable of taking responsibility. To a degree that has gone past the merely comical into distastefulness, really.

Puts out a side, following a high-spending transfer window, and says, when they lose, "people told me these players were good". Fucking embarrassment.

I hope QPR is his last job. Fuck off to a hammock somewhere and read Daniel Taylor articles about how you would have propelled England to glory.
Still can't believe he denied knowledge or accountability for the signing of the players in January. And this was after he moaned that there were too many players in the squad on high money taking the club for a ride and now their are even more because he brought them.

Juve, Gala, Malaga and PSG to make the semis. This thread would be great lol.
No no no no no that would be boring as hell. Having the underdog win 1 of the ties is alright but not all of them. I would prefer it like this:

Dortmund, Juve, Madrid and Barca go through.

Semis drawn like this:

Dortmund vs Barcelona

Real Madrid vs Juventus

That would be my ideal setup for excitement. Dortmund vs Barcelona would be the dream tie. Barca the ultimate attacking machine and Dortmund the ultimate counter attacking machine. I really think Dortmund could give Barca a good go without the need to play Chelsea style football.

Also:

Basel, Lazio, Newcastle, Rubin Kazan semis in Europa League. To be fair, other than Basel, the others aren't that unlikely.
I'd fancy Basel giving Spurs a run for their money more than current form and squad Newcastle beating Benfica. Benfica losing is VERY unlikely.

dc89

Well I'm there guys. I've finally reached the Epilogue of ASoS. And holy fuck.

Everyone needs to read these books. I don't care if you're watching the TV shows, it will never match up. Do it and do it now.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well I'm there guys. I've finally reached the Epilogue of ASoS. And holy fuck.

Everyone needs to read these books. I don't care if you're watching the TV shows, it will never match up. Do it and do it now.
How good/shit is the third book/season?

GorillaJu

Yeah, fantasy novels. Never happening for me, especially if its a series. Just absolutely no desire to sit down and read that kind of thing.

dc89

How good/shit is the third book/season?

The third book is the one I've just read. Amazing, none stop roller coaster ride.

It deals you punch after punch and when you think you're safe...it hits you again. Brilliant shit.

Now I know why Arnie wishes he could read it again but without knowing what's coming.

STUPENDOUS!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The third book is the one I've just read. Amazing, none stop roller coaster ride.

It deals you punch after punch and when you think you're safe...it hits you again. Brilliant shit.

Now I know why Arnie wishes he could read it again but without knowing what's coming.

STUPENDOUS!
Oh hey nice! I thought last night's episode was pretty weak. I closed my eyes and prepared myself for a proper GoT punch but nothing really happened.

Kenka

Shaq should be our 10 instead of Kroos. unfortunately..

heynckes_kroos_692x38u0bzx.jpg
Interesting. Given their ties from their common Leverkusen era, I don't doubt the veracity of it. But credits be given to Kroos, he is a good midfielder. Shaq is the perfect dynamite sub, just like Solskjear was once.

_66700451_crooks.jpg

Gervinho AND Carroll on the same team? Watch the magic unfold.
What is this team and what is Mirallas doing in it ?

Top Bottom