• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Kenka

Bild.de again.

tumblr_leftkrHJkw1qf8yek.gif

I read it at times too.

Kenka

It is the first time I anticipate a game so much. Three hours left and I am already nervously looking at the watch.

I want exciting games tonight so I can watch the highlights later and not be bored.

I want Bayern to win, they put Arsenal out so they redeemed themselves from last year.

Slizz

nt ur fan nw
i m tired of ur losings
before today i supported
Manchester United in every match n
everytime u lost the game n my
frnd tease n bully me.
u need cr7
gud bye
frm today i m switch to barca

via Facebook.

Lol.

pulga

Banned
Todays the day!

FORZAAAAAAAA JUVE

and most importantly

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK BAYERN!!!!!!!

Edit: wtf fake-bud

You can get 100/1 on Juan Mata to be PFA Player of the Year. Surely that's worth a quid?

edit: actually you can get great odds on anyone that's not Bale. So as long as Bale doesn't win you can make money.
That's the one voted for in Feb right?

It's a lock for RVP.

Mata defo won't win that one anyways.

We've not conceded a penalty in the league this season. Mainly because we're amazing.

I think that's one less than QPR. Looking at the stats, Wigan have conceded the most penalties (7) and Chelsea have been awarded the most (9). Interestingly only two teams, Swansea and Tottenham, have not been awarded penalties this season, which you might not have known because they don't go on about it like Liverpool (6).

That's the one voted for in Feb right?

It's a lock for RVP.

Mata defo won't win that one anyways.

Interesting. I'll be taking those 11/2 odds then and I'll invoice you if Suarez wins.

Is the PFA voting done in March so they can get it done before everyone goes on their holidays/preseasont trips. Should be a seasonal thing, rather than calendar

I think that's one less than QPR. Looking at the stats, Wigan have conceded the most penalties (7) and Chelsea have been awarded the most (9). Interestingly only two teams, Swansea and Tottenham, have not been awarded penalties this season, which you might not have known because they don't go on about it like Liverpool (6).

8035760321_8c9612d3e9_o.gif

Wilbur

Banned

loooooooooooooooooool

LOL.

#VictimSuarez

Wilbur

Banned
I think that was a bit dangerous by Bassong.

Edit: BULLSHIT! Fucking bullshit. Seriously, these fucking officials have it in for us.

OMG WTF. RED CARD?!?

ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT! This ref is a fucking fool. He is KILLING US.

Time for Mancini to go Ferguson on refs ass

So united bought every ref now? league is a joke.

He did nothing. Nothing Bassong didn't do. It's baffling.

I hope Mancini fucking lays into that ref and linesman, let's see him do a Froggie and let's see the corrupt FA ban him. Corrupt, the whole fucking thing.

Well. Why shouldn't I?

Mancini - the ref ate too much Christmas dinner - warrants a letter from the FA.
Fergie - up in the faces of the official and linesman - nah that's ok. Never mind that it undermines the Respect Campaign.

Critising refs = hating United? Really?

football is alive

Arnie

Tottenham don't have any penalties because they've got no competent strikers. When your centre backs and wingers are dragging you though games it's bound to happen.

Tottenham don't have any penalties because they've got no competent strikers. When your centre backs and wingers are dragging you though games it's bound to happen.
I was actually thinking that, when I watch Spurs they hardly ever seem to even have the ball in the box.

But it can't be that, a whole season and no pens - that's pretty crazy.

Well we don't tend to get in the box much, we just give it to Bale and let him shoot. Or he stays on his feet and dribbles around players.

We should've had a penalty against Sunderland away but iirc Bale got booked...

Top Bottom