• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Slizz

ijFZz4Hsj8Uo.gif

Hixx

So they've chosen Goalcontrol for the World Cup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWpPGYn36Sw

What a useless video. Yeah, ok, the speed is nice. But not a single one of those goals were blocked by players/minimally over the line etc... could they not have actually shown something for the decisions where it will actually be needed?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Semi-confirmed XI:
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Licht - Vidal Pirlo Marchisio - Peluso
Quagliarella Matri.

WHERE IS POGBA?

QuaMatri
KuGsj.gif
Sack Cunte.

hpim4574rff42.jpg

Arrived today with PS3 Rising. Not gonna play until they release the patch sound :(

iSEb9XORhI3lD.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Semi-confirmed XI:
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini
Licht - Vidal Pirlo Marchisio - Peluso
Quagliarella Matri.

WHERE IS POGBA?

iSEb9XORhI3lD.gif

Why the fuck is Peluso starting

Where the fuck is Vucinic to hold the ball up

What the fuck

Why Cunte

Di Canio is foolish if he thought his political views wouldn't come back under the spotlight once he made it back to the Premier League. Having said that, I'm more interested in what he does for Sunderland. I just hope the club aren't identified by that - I don't want to hear anything from the media in this regard.

#ForzaBayern

I'm not sure if I want to watch the game or Game of Thrones.

Bastard. Cheer on Juventus! We need to support Italian teams in Europe!

As for our formation, I'm liking our midfield of MVPP for this match. It's clear to me that we're hoping to slow down Bayern by choking them in the midfield and trying to catch one going forward. 3 engine players in Pogba, Vidal, and Marchisio should be enough to keep track of Robben, and doubling up on the left with Peluso and Chiellini is good (intellectually) but I think in practice Peluso can't handle him and Chiellini has looked less than his best recently. More than a few commentators see Chiellini as the key to this match, but I'd say what is more key is using our midfielders to slow Bayern down so that Peluso has half a chance.

Matri up front is good, again, intellectually since he can hold the ball up, but practically I'd rather have Quagliarella since he, more than Mitra Matri, can create something out of nothing.

2-1 Bayern, away goal will make the difference and we win at home.

Edit: Fuck me sideways, if that's the confirmed formation throw everything I said out the window.

Hixx

Bayern/Juve is probably one of the few huge games I am totally neutral in. Don't dislike either club, don't particularly care for either at all tbh.

It's not often I get to watch games as a 100% neutral. I'm EXCITED.

Bayern/Juve is probably one of the few huge games I am totally neutral in. Don't dislike either club, don't particularly care for either at all tbh.

It's not often I get to watch games as a 100% neutral. I'm EXCITED.

Fuck Bayern

Quite like Juve because of Pirlo, Vidal, Vucinic, Buffon, Chiellini and of course Conte, and I like the Juve fans on here. Actually, I like all the Italians on here come to think of it.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
My god... the passage of time (and other unsavoury things) has done her no favours.

That photo is oooolllld. She got really fat over the last few years but when I saw her on Kensington High Street a few weeks ago she looked pretty hot.

1: Having multiple young athletes light the Olympic torch
2: Making the ceremonies exceedingly Britain-centric

Strokes of inspiration, or exclusive breaks of tradition?

You can get 100/1 on Juan Mata to be PFA Player of the Year. Surely that's worth a quid?

edit: actually you can get great odds on anyone that's not Bale. So as long as Bale doesn't win you can make money.

Wilbur

Banned
You can get 100/1 on Juan Mata to be PFA Player of the Year. Surely that's worth a quid?

edit: actually you can get great odds on anyone that's not Bale. So as long as Bale doesn't win you can make money.

Might shove three quid on Mata/Suarez/RVP. Although Bale will win. The cunt.

Top Bottom