• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Fry

Yurt, you just spoiled me a movie I don't even know which one, but you did.

All I needed to hate you today, and I got it.

rvy

Banned
Sousa_Juve.jpg

A true cunt if there ever was one. Could die tomorrow that I would celebrate his death.

Zabojnik

Spoiler inside the spoiler
Yeah, I'm pretty sure I've seen that ending in a movie or two before. But hey, it's quite an ambitious ending for a video game!

Bioshock Infinite spoiler
Well, it's been done before, sure, but it's still fantastic how everything is tied together with all the characters / worlds / timelines / hints throughout the game. Impressive stuff for a videogame. This has to be it for Bioshock as a series, though. As much as I enjoyed Infinite ... I don't know if I could take another 'take' on the whole combat formula. We need a true System Shock successor.

pulga

Banned
Riiiiiiiiiiiight. You didn't even post anything after Honduras conceded the first goal.

Yeah I didnt feel like posting that day :lol

But the rest of my dissapearance is due to the beach....and due to this asshole spilling his beer all over my macbook...but no one remind me that ffs

Even the presence of Bioshock Infinite spoilers make me want to vacate this thread.

If we're going to win this one, it'll be because of San Andrea

I just wish we put more engine players on the pitch. If we had Simone Pepe up and running, I'd favour him on the left and Lichtsteiner on the right.

Messi

I made the right choice it seems. #teamjaw

Barca please defeat PSG but give me a good match next week please. Tickets were expensive :(

Yeah I didnt feel like posting that day :lol

But the rest of my dissapearance is due to the beach....and due to this asshole spilling his beer all over my macbook...but no one remind me that ffs

Welcome back bro!

I am going to see my first CL 1/4 final next week :p

If Beckham starts I might watch Barca vs PSG. But I think that's probably just Southgate trying to get people to put ITV on.

Excited anyway. Going to do a Kyoufu and order Dominos. Dat two for Tuesday.

bud23

Todays the day!

FORZAAAAAAAA JUVE

and most importantly

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKK BAYERN!!!!!!!

Edit: wtf fake-bud

The fuck? It looks like we have some kind of deep communication, even unknowingly, the great minds fly over the space and time to convey their brilliant messages (Fuck Bayern in this case).

Seriously dude, stop copy and paste my own posts, you pulga, you cunt .

Forza Juve.

pulga

Banned
I made the right choice it seems. #teamjaw

Barca please defeat PSG but give me a good match next week please. Tickets were expensive :(

Welcome back bro!

I am going to see my first CL 1/4 final next week :p

Thanks!

Really? Thats awesome man, congrats! Ive never been to any CL match ever, hopefully Ill be able to once I move this year.

Arnie

I've got an eight pack of Vanilla Coke, a Chicago Town frozen special, and some salted popcorn for the match. Bring me my winnings Mr Conte.

Just been for a 45 minute kickabout on the 3G.

Fry

Combining yesterday's and today's night, I only slept 8 hours.

Fuck. I've been sleep walking for half a day now.

Top Bottom