• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

True.

I think it's a moot point anyway I really don't see us spending £70m this summer as it is - but if we were I would rather we didn't use it all on one player!

We need to buy CMs anyway :p

Last summer we bought a PL superstar and a one of the Bundesliga's best players. That only amounted to £40m There's no real need to spend mega bucks on players. There are always good deals to be had. We spent much more wisely than the summer before last when we spent £35m on two young players with potential and another £16m on someone who'd only ever be a decent squad player.

Having said that, I think SAF would spend big money (£25m+) if he thought a player was really worth it.

Lampard is quite tempting in FPL. On a pretty hot streak, scored 7 weeks out of the last 10 I think. Costs less than the other top midfielders too.

Fry

Bane: Of course.

ibdvgh2xFio6f7.gif

Peco

to be fair, we've never really seen him play at the DM position. for some reason, allegri only ever really puts him on the right wing.

allegri blows my mind sometimes with his decisions.

Maybe he sucks like a cm in training and Allegri only considers him as a replacement for the strikers when they're tired, Idk.
I think the real shame is not seeing Bojan play in the last min like never lately.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Dawson is a massive miss.

We look so sloppy at the back without him. This back 4 couldn't even handle Leeds.

Lightning

Banned
Fulham will choke and lose. They are like that.

And Wigan's annual great annoyance is in full swing once more? And we still have to play them? Fuck that....

Dawson is a massive miss.

We look so sloppy at the back without him. This back 4 couldn't even handle Leeds.

Sloppy at the back and a fucking shite midfield.

Dembele was fucking awful today as was Sigurdsson. Bale has done fuck all.

Holtby must be thinking what have I done wrong? No way would I start Siggy again after todays performance. Mind you ive only been impressed with Adebayor and his work rate, everyone else has been gash.

Top Bottom