• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Tom Carroll well done for looking like you want to do something.

What an absolutely pathetic performance though, I'm almost done with this, same shit every fucking season. Bottle job after fucking bottle job.

iba88WdAqGnp90.gif

Keio

For a Finer World
10 minutes after being subbed on you get your leg fucked by an absolute horror tackle? Fuck that kind of luck. And no card for the perp either. Shite ref.

Keio

For a Finer World
Makes me disgusted with this whole match. Wigan happy to just try and disrupt the game, I'm totally indifferent about that team until I see them play. Then I hate them.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Simply too many injuries and tired legs today. No Lennon, Bale with a knock, Dawson off, no Walker, Gylfi, Dembele and Ade all knackered. If we lose this then the international break comes at good time.

Credit to Fulham though, superb defensive display. Perfect away performance from them.

Lol Fulham could have won 3-0 today. Ridiculous.

This echoes Redknapp days, tiredness, silly injuries during game and lack of ideas. Don't deserve CL based on this performance, lets hope something sparks us into life after international break.

GorillaJu

I'm currently talking to somebody who thinks "it's never a red".

Just....what?

That's like a textbook example of a red. Studs up, high challenge, both feet off the ground, reckless momentum, no contact with the ball.

Probably a lapse of judgment and not intentionally violent, but that's as red as red gets. That's bubbling-blood-in-a-cauldron red.

Lightning

Banned
Lol Fulham could have won 3-0 today. Ridiculous.

This echoes Redknapp days, tiredness, silly injuries during game and lack of ideas. Don't deserve CL based on this performance, lets hope something sparks us into life after international break.
Told everyone that Inter game would take it's toll. Spurs are tired and they are still in Europe so expect more of the same. It catches up in the late half of the season.

Keio

For a Finer World
Was this Haidara's league debut as well? I remember him playing against Metalist.

Fuck Wigan is playing rough. That is some ugly shit on the pitch.

Clegg

United are paying for private jets to fly all our players back from international duty. Fergie wants to get the players back sooner so they can plan for the next round of fixtures quicker.

He isn't messing about this season.

United are paying for private jets to fly all our players back from international duty. Fergie wants to get the players back sooner so they can plan for the next round of fixtures quicker.

He isn't messing about this season.

Pls tell me you have an affiliation with a climate control group :p

Top Bottom