• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo 6s

70% - Andrea Pirlo completed only 70% of his passes tonight, the lowest ratio over his 79 apps for Juventus. Misfire.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
OptaPaolo ‏@OptaPaolo 6s

70% - Andrea Pirlo completed only 70% of his passes tonight, the lowest ratio over his 79 apps for Juventus. Misfire.

Well considering he had 45% in the first half that's not terrible. He needed help, he was having to fend off 2 or 3 Bayern players every time he got the ball.

His contract expires in June 2016. If Barca want him this summer then he'd cost an arm and a leg. We should offer him a new contract in summer 2014.

Or maybe even a swap. Thiago + £10m for De Gea.
We should offer him a new deal now. There's no doubt he will be top quality.

Well considering he had 45% in the first half that's not terrible. He needed help, he was having to fend off 2 or 3 Bayern players every time he got the ball.

Vidal only started running beyond him in the 80th minute and those were the only times Juve threatened

Is ME3: Omega worth £12? Definitely getting From Ashes and Leviathan, and eventually Citadel, but I've heard that Omega is basically a shooting gallery

Clegg

We should offer him a new deal now. There's no doubt he will be top quality.

Can you really see the Glazers offering more a new contract with a bigger wage packet to someone who still has three years on his current deal.

That's what they should do but I don't think they will. They or whoever it is who deals with new contracts (Woodward?) like their money too much.

This week people who live in Manchester can tweet whether they support City or United, and then whichever team gets more "votes" will have their colours light up the town hall.

United are currently winning.

88% - 12%.

Get to work dc.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Is ME3: Omega worth £12? Definitely getting From Ashes and Leviathan, and eventually Citadel, but I've heard that Omega is basically a shooting gallery

You would have to pay me £12 to put the ME3 disc in my 360 again.

Keio

For a Finer World
Considering that PSG has not lost in 7(?) years in CL at home, a 2-2 draw with 2 away goals and conceding a 2-yard offside & a deflection counts as a pretty good night in my book for Barcelona. Well setup for next week Wed, LOL haters.

Considering that PSG has not lost in 7(?) years in CL at home, a 2-2 draw with 2 away goals and conceding a 2-yard offside & a deflection counts as a pretty good night in my book for Barcelona. Well setup for next week Wed, LOL haters.

Not that impressive considering that PSG hasn't been in the CL during those years.

Managed to catch the last half hour of the PSG/Barca match, so many yellow cards for PSG! Ibra and Sirigu out! They were lucky with the 2-2

I'm in Madrid for the week, what are my chances of getting last minute tickets for tomorrow nights match?

dc89

Epilogue of ASoS is done. Finally. Fucking quality stuff, right to the last page. I am not exaggerating.

I'll buy and start A Feast For Crows tomorrow!

Can you really see the Glazers offering more a new contract with a bigger wage packet to someone who still has three years on his current deal.

That's what they should do but I don't think they will. They or whoever it is who deals with new contracts (Woodward?) like their money too much.
In fairness it seems like Fergie wasn't sure about him until recently so you could see why they wouldn't wanna offer a new contract. 3 years is plenty of time anyways. Hopefully he keeps up and his form and continues to develop next season and we can reward him then.

It will be interesting with Woodward in charge though. He isn't a "football man" so his approach will most likely be different. Gill was very flexible. I wouldn't be surprised if Woodward and the Glazers try to implement some "structure" at the club. Especially when Fergie leaves.

Psg barca was a great match , there was good moves overall and very nice shot and a lot of goals.

Even if PSg has only 25% of probability to qualify i wish them all my luck

Arnie

The ending of ME3 was the best bit because it meant I could stop fucking playing it.

Terrible game. Mediocre shooter. Guff story.

Clegg

In fairness it seems like Fergie wasn't sure about him until recently so you could see why they wouldn't wanna offer a new contract. 3 years is plenty of time anyways. Hopefully he keeps up and his form and continues to develop next season and we can reward him then.

It will be interesting with Woodward in charge though. He isn't a "football man" so his approach will most likely be different. Gill was very flexible. I wouldn't be surprised if Woodward and the Glazers try to implement some "structure" at the club. Especially when Fergie leaves.

When you say structure do you mean something like a DoF or strictly limiting funds available for each transfer window?

Neither sound very appealing.

Ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssslllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yup. And Martin's discovery of the word "nuncle" and his obsession over it.

Top Bottom