• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

There is a God!

Masch is out for the 2nd leg right?

Thiago silva would've been a perfect fit for barca. :lol

Yeah my friend always calls him "the dream" to me. As in the dream of Barca fans, a good CB. He would have been great for us :(

Messi could be out for up to 3 weeks.

Damn.. really? :(

Hmmm it's not possible without Vidal and Licht!

Yes it is! We had Sanchez and Valdes and did it.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
And now Barca will have to play Bartra in the second leg due to Mascherano's yellow/injury.

BTW, fuck the ref and fuck the linesmen for not calling the most blatant offsides in the history of football.

We can play Busquets at CB like we did against Arse a couple of years ago. Let's just hope he doesn't score an OG

Dat Valdes: Our handicap against the world

Messi is going to be so furious for the return leg.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's great that you are still discussing after what you saw tonight. I would be gutted.
Why would I be gutted? Bayern deserved to win. We (including debutant Conte) will learn from our mistakes. There's a second leg in a week at home so we'll give it another go.

Gambit

Ribery is so good but i hate when he does stuff things like today. yeah, it was a red.

it really is irritating. I wish he would finally learn to control himself.

Having said that Vidal should not have been allowed to finish the game either.

In any case, it was a shitty, shitty ref.

Suen

At least you know I'm only one supporting PSG. :lol
I supported PSG today (while watching Juve's CL demise)!!! I hope you guys win in the second leg. Let's go PSG!

Juve-GAF, don't be sad. If Arsenal could score two goals in Allianz Arena (albeit against a shitty Bayern) then Juve has the chance of doing the same at home!

And now Barca will have to play Bartra in the second leg due to Mascherano's yellow/injury.

BTW, fuck the ref and fuck the linesmen for not calling the most blatant offsides in the history of football.
fuck Barca for surrounding and berating the ref every chance they get. Serves them right.

Meier

No, she said WAC

As I recall, she was his girlfriend at the time. It was for an ad campaign.. not sure what exactly she did prior to that to get him so worked up though. :lol

I'll believe the Messi news when it happens. Remember earlier this season when he got hurt and the story was that it could be a huge injury and he missed like.. a game if that? They'll pull the ol FM "use injection" trick and he'll play in the next game.

Streaming now at www.twitch.tv/prematurequiche

Ask questions about the game in the chat or in this thread I will read both.

I am trying to watch but I guess the iPhone app must be a piece of shit. I had no clue Twitch.tv was a spin-off from Justin.tv.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
BG4Az7gCYAAWMqc.jpg
Yeowch.

Kenka

Why would I be gutted? Bayern deserved to win. We (including debutant Conte) will learn from our mistakes. There's a second leg in a week at home so we'll give it another go.

...that's the spirit ! If Juve can play better in the return leg, and they better damn do, everything is open.

Timurid

PSG did very well. Much better than I expected although I didn't really know what to expect.

Zlatan should have won you the game, maybe.

Matuidi was good. We really have to finish our chances though for example Lavezzi's chance especially if we are playing direct counter attacking football.

Matuidi suspension is going to be a huge lost for us. We no other midfield enforcer.

Motta is injured. Chantome, Verratti, and Beckham can't defend that well. I personally think Sakho will be put in the midfield.

It's going to be a weird game thats for sure. If Messi is out for the 2nd leg that will be a big morale boosts for PSG.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Matuidi was good. We really have to finish our chances though for example Lavezzi's chance especially if we are playing direct counter attacking football.

Matuidi suspension is going to be a huge lost for us. We no other midfield enforcer.

Motta is injured. Chantome, Verratti, and Beckham can't defend that well. I personally think Sakho will be put in the midfield.

It's going to be a weird game thats for sure. If Messi is out for the 2nd leg that will be a big morale boosts for PSG.

Is Lucas Moura out too?

That is your best player. Pastore was fucking terrible as well

G-Unit

He wasn't great.

Although I don't think he got anything major wrong. The offside should be seen by the assistant, it was so clear.

Pen was definitely a pen.

The way he handled the yellows was bad. 1 foul of pique, yellow(in replay you could see it may not be even a foul). Same with mache late game. After pique foul, psg mid fielder does 2 harsh foul, nothing. And let in us play with 9 in a corner! wth... Yeah, not gonna say barca-chelsea type of bad referee, but off never the less.

Top Bottom