• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

Sorry, Piqué is already picked.

JWTyQ7d.png

Gotze, Ibra, Shakira, Puyol. They all want that Pique.

Fuck. should have won this, probably. Hope we'll make it up at home.
Malaga was always dangerous though, but Weide kept us in the game.
Grats to Real, hope we'll meet again.

Suen

As if that call even matters. If Gala won 3-1 in Madrid, they would still get destroyed in the second leg.
I'm pretty satisfied with the way we played today but I think it has to do more with Galatasaray's defense being atrocious and midfield being sealed than us playing better than what we've done in other CL games.

FootballFan

Barca supporters truly are the most embarrassing.

Have you ever been to that troll football page...omg. Like I seriously can't believe the stuff I read there.

Picture of Ronaldo "I scored in a CL final"

underneath picture of Messi and Eto'o

"Bitch please, we scored in 2 finals"

Who finds it funny. WHO? The spelling is really bad usually, so I am guessing it's 12 year olds or Madridistas.

Have you ever been to that troll football page...omg. Like I seriously can't believe the stuff I read there.

Who finds it funny. WHO? The spelling is really bad usually, so I am guessing it's 12 year olds or Madridistas.

That sounds like you, bro.

Arnie

I don't want to lump all Barca supporters into the same category as G-Unit, to be fair.

That picture is just embarrassing.

G-Unit

BTW there is no such fcbtrollfootball, at least I dunno about it. Haters seeing things now?

Lucky for me Wood, I have no need to satisfy you. Do your need with messi if you want :D

faridmon

Only on League can be the shitiest Team. We can't lump Bundesliga, Premier League, Hungarian League and La Liga there. There has to be one!

Bunch of fickle minds, FutbolGAF

G-Unit

I don't want to lump all Barca supporters into the same category as G-Unit, to be fair.

That picture is just embarrassing.

Too bad I saw that pic in my wall, I'm not subscribed to such trolling pages :D, but you make your own mind anyway

Noirulus

It's literally cancer. I want to punch all those compressed JPEG pictures to death.

They are both brothers in Arms....
You are a shalcke Supporter by default as well
ewwwwwwwwww, gross.

Abra gonna betray the motherland, then he gets killed and buried at the Red Square, as tanks march onwards above his grave, on a mission to destroy Capitalism and western ideals.

that's how i see Rubin vs Chelsea post-match shenanigans.

Fairly disappointed with tonights results, expected a bit more fight from Gala, wanted a Drogba goal :-(

Have Ronaldo, Higuain and Benzema even all scored in the same match before?

faridmon

Abra gonna betray the motherland, then he gets killed and buried at the Red Square, as tanks march onwards above his grave, on a mission to destroy Capitalism and western ideals.

that's how i see Rubin vs Chelsea post-match shenanigans.

Where does Schalke fit in?

I smell a consipercy...

Arnie

Too bad I saw that pic in my wall, I'm not subscribed to such trolling pages :D, but you make your own mind anyway

I'm not bothered what you're subscribed to or not, you obviously felt it worthy of posting, which is embarrassing enough by itself.

pulga

Banned
If when we crash out next week I'm going to support Barca, furiously.

That's right fuckers.

Fuck you. Thought we were tight as 15 year old's pussy.

Lolololol as pointed out, that sounds exactly like you bro lolololol

Top Bottom