• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

HAI MANGOVERBOARD

Long time.
3AQmK.gif

Whats the craic Yurt? Disappointed with last night? :-/

Against Mallorca a few games back.

Ah I see! Thanks for the stat!

Can't believe that Malaga - Dortmund result, was it just bad shooting all around?

And where the fuck is Zenit again?

OH WAIT THAT'S RIGHT

People can't hurt me by hating on Zenit. Zenit were basically nothing when I started cheering for them. This season may be disappointing but it's still better than anything I could have hoped for back then.

2nd place? Still alive in the cup? Took a shit on European giants Liverpool? top 5 all time season.

bjaelke

Guys, guys, I found a funny le troll picture on that facebook page.

It doesn't hold a candle to the marvelous Twitter jokes.

sportingintelligence ‏@sportingintel 1m
Kim Jong-un differs from Arsene Wenger in that he has a fearsome arsenal at his disposal.

Lightning

Banned
Fuck. should have won this, probably. Hope we'll make it up at home.
Malaga was always dangerous though, but Weide kept us in the game.
Grats to Real, hope we'll meet again.
Dortmund should have won that. Disappointing but not a big deal though as Dortmund didnt lose so a win at home is all it takes. Totally achievable.

Arnie

People can't hurt me by hating on Zenit. Zenit were basically nothing when I started cheering for them. This season may be disappointing but it's still better than anything I could have hoped for back then.

2nd place? Still alive in the cup? Took a shit on European giants Liverpool? top 5 all time season.

Aston Villa took a shit on European giants Liverpool.

Danny Dyers Deadliest Men is on Sky 2. Everyone should be watching.

Born in Sweden with Iraq as origin and both fucking suck ass at football
That's how bad it is.

Ibra though! Also Russian League stars Rasmus Elm*, Pontus Wernbloom* and Kim Kallstrom*!

And Iraq can still make the World Cup!

*Not actually stars.

Meier

I don't know who Swance is but hats off on being in the top 50 in Canada in UCL Fantasy. :O mirror243 is in the top 50 in Germany as well. Very impressive stuff. I really shit the bed in the earlier rounds.. come on strong lately but was too far back. :(

Suen

Ibra though! Also Russian League stars Rasmus Elm*, Pontus Wernbloom* and Kim Kallstrom*!

And Iraq can still make the World Cup!

*Not actually stars.
The ones you mentioned are only good in the leagues, when in the national team everyone except Ibra becomes like snails and you'll find him up there alone because the whole team is fucking slow at counters. They are shit, our goalkeeper is shit and Mellberg is gone. But lots of new talents so we're slowly building up.

Iraq can't even beat Australia, I could play better with my dick.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

I'm just messing with you, you're cool by default anyway.

Meier

In barcelona I see people paying that and €110 with printing.

That's good to hear. I thought we were just getting raped here in the US due to the conversation rates.

By the time the City home shirt is affordable it's the new season already. :lol I want a USMNT but I just refuse to pay $100 for a shirt.. no fucking way.

Sucks to hear that the prices are so dear, jerseys are a fair bit cheaper back home! Wanted to pick up a few :-(

Although I did buy the current Real home jersey from a Nigerian in the street, pretty sure its legit tho, just stolen. Only 25 quid too

Kallstrom was good at Lyon. Too bad he is rotting away at Spartak.
fixed. Spartak is shit.

Is Honda ever going to leave CSKA?
Almost guaranteed to leave next season. His contract is expiring in December. CSKA don't need him anyway. Dzagoev is younger, has more potential, and not injury prone.
The ones you mentioned are only good in the leagues, when in the national team everyone except Ibra becomes like snails and you'll find him up there alone because the whole team is fucking slow at counters. They are shit, our goalkeeper is shit and Mellberg is gone. But lots of new talents so we're slowly building up.

Iraq can't even beat Australia, I could play better with my dick.
Still you guys you should be able to make the playoff for the World Cup since your group is weak. Doesn't matter how shit you play as long as you make it.

Messi

That's good to hear. I thought we were just getting raped here in the US due to the conversation rates.

By the time the City home shirt is affordable it's the new season already. :lol I want a USMNT but I just refuse to pay $100 for a shirt.. no fucking way.

I buy my shirts on sportsdirect for €42

Messi

Sucks to hear that the prices are so dear, jerseys are a fair bit cheaper back home! Wanted to pick up a few :-(

Although I did buy the current Real home jersey from a Nigerian in the street, pretty sure its legit tho, just stolen. Only 25 quid too

The grocers sell them for much less

I got a spare ticket for the Chelsea v Rubin game if anyone wants to come with me. I only realised today I was going and everyone I know is busy again. I know this is short notice but I do not want to go on my own.

Suen

fixed. Spartak is shit.

Almost guaranteed to leave next season. His contract is expiring in December. CSKA don't need him anyway. Dzagoev is younger, has more potential, and not injury prone.

Still you guys you should be able to make the playoff for the World Cup since your group is weak. Doesn't matter how shit you play as long as you make it.
Both are likely to exit at the group stage. Sweden might have some luck going further then that but we'd lose in the next round. Also Denmark will be better than us, as usual.

Top Bottom