• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Slizz

Barton thinks a few Brazilian players are overhyped, YouTube players. Pretty sure he called Neymar 'pony' and the 'Justin Bieder of football'.
Hmmm
Nah he just likes to stir up trouble. He's a cunt.
Well I knew that.
Didn't Barton talk shit about Neymar and then Silva defended his bro and took a shot at Barton? I remember something like that.

Makes more sense. Funny thing is Silva is probably one of the better young-ish Brazilian stars right now.

Timurid

Did Silva fuck with Barton when they played in Ligue 1 or something? Why does he single him out?

Silva said this in the Pre Match conference:
There is a Marseille player, I cannot remember his name, an Englishman, who has said bad things about Neymar and Brazilian football, and also about [David] Beckham and [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic.

"Because no one is talking about him, it seems it is fun for him to criticise great players for people to know he exists.
He just defending his fellow club and international teammates. I don't see nothing wrong in that and it doesnt justify Barton's comments about T Silva.

Messi

Can someone post a gif of Messi's goal from last night please? I haven't seen the Alves pass yet.

Dat Pass

753303319.gif

Great fan view of the pass

Alves Pass to Messi

bud23

Hala Madrid!! lol

I know I´m late to the party, but I haven´t seen the match. Great result, we´re virtually in the semifinals. Who´s next? Bayern, I´m looking at you. R-E-V-E-N-G-E.

Madrid GAF were as bad as Wes last night.

Oh Pulga, what did you do this time? Be classy,man, be classy please :( lol

Linius

Hala Madrid!! lol

I know I´m late to the party, but I haven´t seen the match. Great result, we´re virtually in the semifinals. Who´s next? Bayern, I´m looking at you. R-E-V-E-N-G-E.

Oh Pulga, what did you do this time? Be classy,man, be classy please :( lol
Oh please, let Bayern beat you. FCB - FCB for finale.

WriterGK

I read a discussion in here about Bale... like 9 page's ago... I would like to add that Spurs are not just a one man Bale team...
You seriouslly forget then to mention Moussa Dembele(magnificent), Lewis Holtby, Kyle Walker, Jan Vertonghen, Aaron Lennon and not to forget Defoe and Adebayor. And Sandro/Huddelstone are two very good defensive/controlling midfielders./central midfielders.

Linius

I read a discussion in here about Bale... like 9 page's ago... I would like to add that Spurs are not just a one man Bale team...
You seriouslly forget then to mention Moussa Dembele(magnificent), Lewis Holtby, Kyle Walker, Jan Vertonghen, Aaron Lennon and not to forget Defoe and Adebayor. And Sandro/Huddelstone are two very good defensive/controlling midfielders./central midfielders.
And in the end the result comes down to good old Bale.

jtb

Banned

Defoe and Adebayor are shit. Spurs have a very good squad though. With a proper strike force, they'll have a real chance to challenge for the title.

Slizz

It's all good man, don't sweat it. United are a 1 man team with RvP and that dude can't score anymore yet United still win.

I hope it lives up to the awesomeness of this trailer.

I'm doing a media blackout from now till the movie. Saw the first production pics last year in the thread and this trailer. I'm sure it'll be good.

Timurid

I'm going to do a media blackout too. I did that with Drive and turned out to be amazing!

a 2 man club Bale and Vertonghen. :p

Messi

It's all good man, don't sweat it. United are a 1 man team with RvP and that dude can't score anymore yet United still win.

I'm doing a media blackout from now till the movie. Saw the first production pics last year in the thread and this trailer. I'm sure it'll be good.

All of this

Slizz

I rarely watch trailers. They give away too much. Just like previews from TV shows, allways skip these.

Lol someone is complaining in the thread that even with the trailer they don't know what the movie is about. Obvious hyperbole, you get a gist but no where near too much info spoiled.

Messi

Can we remove Iniesta from any potential Barca CUNT lists in the future?

Here is his quote about the ref after the game.

“It is easier to have a bit more perspective after you have cooled down a bit. It was a shame. It seems easy to spot, but the [officials] are human and they make mistakes. When it is your turn, well of course it hurts you. The most important thing is we played a very good, serious game. We just have to try and win at home, we have no other option.” - Don Andres

Glad someone seen some sense after that clown Alves started saying all kinds of crazy shit.

Lightning

Banned
Barton is a joke. PSG are only serving his ego though. This won't make him stop, it will make him worse because he's that immature and pathetic. No one in England wanted him so he moves to France and hopefully they wise up and kick him out of there too.

That was my first time seeing the Alves pass, wow!

Can't get enough of that Only God Forgives trailer. Gonna spend the next few months walking around and saying Wanna Fight to strangers

arkon

“It is easier to have a bit more perspective after you have cooled down a bit. It was a shame. It seems easy to spot, but the [officials] are human and they make mistakes. When it is your turn, well of course it hurts you. The most important thing is we played a very good, serious game. We just have to try and win at home, we have no other option.” - Don Andres

Glad someone seen some sense after that clown Alves started saying all kinds of crazy shit.

He's fast becoming my favourite Barca player.

G-Unit

Fuck off xDDD! as the good old mou said... people mix señorio with not telling things how they are :D.

Top Bottom