• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Decent match by Real Madrid. Looks like they only had to play like at 50% to win. Galatasaray sucked balls, I can't believe that Sneijder is the same incredible player than won the CL with Inter years ago...

Couple of things:

- How many times we have to deal with Ramos doing stupid fouls that are penalty?. How many times has Varane to fix his mistakes. He's good but he does 2 or 3 fuck ups EVERY FUCKING MATCH.

- Mou owning one of the spanish press yesterday, with the Casillas question, was priceless, of course acompanied with all the salty tears of the spanish press. We'll miss you so much Mou....

So much valors y seny!

Kikarian

Dani Alves is one of Barca's most critical players, obviously.

His ability to attack then 3 seconds later defend is amazing.
Along with his skill as well.

What did Mou say?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ww_gWQIMR78

Quick and dirty summary:

Fernando Burgos works for a spanish radio and he has a relationship with Casillas (possibly friends), he's pro-Casillas, one of those that says that Casillas should be playing by now.

Then in the yesterday conference/interview he asks that since is the first time Madrid received goals in 7 official matches, which fault is? and if he's worried that in such decisive moment of the season their getting so much goals.

Obviously Mou knows the real intention of the question, says is the team fault (of course) and then he proceeds to draw a paper and read the guy previously words about X player (maybe Ronaldo) and how that player should not just play because of status and that is ok to let play another player that is in a better form.

After that all the Madrid press starts to rage everywhere (radio, TV,...) lol. So good

Just finished watching the final from the last year again and fuck it I want Bayern to win it. They deserved it last year and we stole it. Also Robben was one of my favourite Chelsea players when he was here and deserves one CL.

Salazar

Vincent Kompany says Manchester City must try to salvage some pride in Monday's derby showdown at Old Trafford.

"It's about who is going to be champions of Manchester. That's all it is.

lol

So agonisingly fucking small time

Fry

BG9KjImCEAAV8VB.jpg

not offside.

qindarka

Banned
Just finished watching the final from the last year again and fuck it I want Bayern to win it. They deserved it last year and we stole it. Also Robben was one of my favourite Chelsea players when he was here and deserves one CL.

Bayern had an unfair advantage going in with the final being played at the Allianz. I do still want them to win this year, what happened then was very cruel.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Even Ronaldinho quit playing for Barca because he saw through their thug methods. The decline, overweight and party thing was made by enraged Barcants such as yourself.

:lol

Barcants ja.

You guys beat a shitty team today but you'll get your comeuppance next round against ze Germans

Suen

:lol

Barcants ja.

You guys beat a shitty team today but you'll get your comeuppance next round against ze Germans
I wouldn't mind losing to Dortmund if they are the better side, worthy opponents. Bayern is a big no-no. I've already been stabbed twice.

PSG will make pollo frito of you.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I wouldn't mind losing to Dortmund if they are the better side, worthy opponents. Bayern is a big no-no. I've already been stabbed twice.

PSG will make pollo frito of you.

Ibra is going to choke and Messi will peak on his steroid cycle next Wednesday

Top Bottom