• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

flippedb

Banned
BG9KjImCEAAV8VB.jpg

not offside.

Not offside.

MPW

:lol

Listen to me now, listen to me carefully, and you'll never have to worry about this subject ever again.

Manchester United are never buying Ilkay Gundogan.

duh

Gundogan will be coming to madrid in the summer to warm the bench!

madrid vs dortmund and bayern vs barca next round would be sweet!

Slizz

Slizz

But I mean, Torrado and Castro, man. Even Chepo has backed away from them.

You obviously don't need him considering Chepo's horrendous tactics!

Lol, but he is clearly the fuel to the rivalry fire. Not a single piss bag or battery thrown last match =P

Seriously though we do need him.

FootballFan

Finally going to watch the ep of the Office where Michael leaves. Watched the 7 seasons over the last month or two (I really fucking enjoyed 2-5!)... I feel sad :((

The character has finally grown and it's been in the last few of his episodes. Fucking TV writers.

Wtf spoiler tag man. Fuck. First Arnie and Clegg with Bioshock, now this. Football Thread | Spoiler Island.

edit
:lolol I won't even quote you Fry but that is so offside. So offside.

Fry used to just have shitty taste. Now he's gone over into the objectively wrong category. Fry's knowledge of the offside rule is as good as half the posters from the Euro 2012 thread.

FootballFan

Fry used to just have shitty taste. Now he's gone over into the objectively wrong category. Fry's knowledge of the offside rule is as good as half the posters from the Euro 2012 thread.

Don't remind me.. lol.

I can't wait for the World Cup next year. It will be glorious. Will we still be posting here, or should do we all stay in the World Cup thread.

FootballFan

^I like that idea.

Fucking no.

Like being locked in a room with dozens of coked-up Jamie Redknapps.

I was a lurker in the last one but it was amazing. All the GIFs, vuvuzela photoshops, salty posts, etc.

But people that only watch football once every 4 years arguing with regular fans about what is offside is ridiculous lol.

Does Afer Dark stay here? I think it would scare off heaps of people haha.

I like the idea of interacting with new people that aren't regulars here about football. Maybe we'll discover some more Russian League fans! If not, Kerzhakov will convert them to Russian League fans with his Golden Boot winning performance.

Top Bottom