• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

arkon

Someone made a joke...

...turns out it's true.

So if the game detects you are offline it starts a 20 minute countdown, if you are not online before then it will force you to quit.
Removing this line allows indefinite offline play.

5YRcF.gif
5YRcF.gif
5YRcF.gif

Fuck EA!

Meier

Before the takeover, did you feel the same regarding the Capital One Cup?

Well, City haven't won it since the 70s so absolutely if it had been the first trophy win since then it would have been sweeter for most people. It's never been anywhere near the level of winning the league or the FA Cup. What made the FA Cup win extra sweet was how it happened (knocking out United first).

Like I said, there just isn't an equivalent in the US other than IN soccer here (which I don't follow much). If the MLB, NFL or NBA had something similar then maybe something like the League Cup would mean more to me. Trophies aren't the end all be all IMO. I just enjoy following my team in a sport I like.

Wy the fuck would we be worried about Fulham? In the last 5 games against them we've scored 10 and conceded 1, they are shit and even worse away from home. If we can't beat this lot then we don't deserve top 4. The thought of Senderos against Dembele and Bale is already amusing me.

As long as Bryan Ruiz is kept in check they have no danger men, Berba's great but planks like Sidwell and Karagounis aren't going to be able to get the ball to him.

lol

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
We've been taking lessons from Robben & co. :-(

It's all secret agent Gallas' fault. His OG at San Siro meant too many players burned out after extra time and Lennon's hanstring couldn't handle the extended cameo.

If we recover well and get our energy back in this break, I'm still confident. I expect a lot of our players will pull out of international duty now.

Outsanity

Pleased with the result, especially considering the Spurs result. Puts us in a decent position for the international break.

Yeah, if we can keep this form and providing we're not crippled by the fixture pile up post international break, I think we might have as much chance of coming 2nd as 4th.

Top Bottom