• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Wilbur

Banned
Just goes to show how crap this league is when Uni...

ah fuck it.

De GOAT.

yesjacknicholson.gif

yes.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Fabio Cannavaro probably scored the same amount of goals and he was world player of the year. Don't lose hope yet, lads.

Tc91

3DS post

It says available on the 12th of April so I guess that's when the sale starts.

1 thing I'm not too sure about is when you Google Translate the page to English on the checkout it comes up as £149 instead of Euros.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Drogba on Varane: 'I can't believe he is only 19, he is the best defender I've ever played against'

phaze

Manchester City footballer Samir Nasri has been banned from driving after his car was clocked speeding three times.

Nasri was originally convicted in June but this was overturned after he signed a declaration saying he was unaware his Mercedes had been caught on camera.

Police then began a fresh investigation and on Tuesday the France international admitted three offences of failing to provide the identity of a driver.

Tameside magistrates fined Nasri, 25, £2,100 and gave him a six-month ban.

Nasri's car was caught on camera travelling above the speed limit three times in 2011.

On Wednesday, Nasri's City team-mate Carlos Tevez was ordered to carry out 250 hours of community service after he admitted driving while banned.

i wonder how do they get to training ground when they're banned from driving. Taxi would cost them more than that fine. I guess a few thousand bucks thrown out doesn't bother them in the slightest.

i wonder how do they get to training ground when you're banned from driving. Taxi would cost them more than that fine. I guess a few thousund bucks thrown out doesn't bother them in the slightest.
The club arranges it for them.

Like it does almost everything in their lives.

SAF to convert him into a box to box midfielder.

Well he's sort of a box to box forward right now. Basically a ball carrier, runner and pressures well off the ball.

I think his main positive attributes are:

- Pace
- Work rate
- Adherence to tactical instructions
- Closes down well

However, his negative attributes are:

- Poor finishing
- Often lacks final product be it a pass or cross

I think his movement, link-up passing and dribbling are pretty unspectacular but not awful either.

Well he's sort of a box to box forward right now. Basically a ball carrier, runner and pressures well off the ball.

- Pace
- Work rate
- Closes down well

- Poor finishing

I think his movement, link-up passing and dribbling are pretty unspectacular but not awful either.
It's just a case of his end product. I say 'just'. But seriously, if he can get his finishing to event a competent level and get his head up in and around the box he will be a good player.

Got no worries about him tbh, I'm almost just expecting it to happen...

Makes sense. Though driving Tevez everyday to work has to be a nightmare. : P

lPh5XNP.jpg

Very Strong

OMG lol.

Yurt plz.

It's just a case of his end product. I say 'just'. But seriously, if he can get his finishing to event a competent level and get his head up in and around the box he will be a good player.

Got no worries about him tbh, I'm almost just expecting it to happen...

I live in hope like you do with all young players. He'd be a devastating player if he sorted out his finishing. Trouble is I fear his problem is mental as much as technical - his composure collapses in front of goal.

TeegsD

I had completely forgotten that Daniel Carrico joined Reading during the winter transfer window. Yet he's only made one appearance :c

kharma45

- Pace
- Work rate
- Closes down well

- Poor finishing

He can be our Dembele.

bjaelke

Three Lebanese match officials, one referee and two assistant referee, have been charged with corruptly receiving gratification in the form of free sexual services.
If convicted, each of them can be fined up to S$100,000 or imprisoned up to five years or both.
Those are some expensive prostitutes.

Zabojnik

Holy shit @ the offside 'discussion'. It was a matter of centimeters anyway, who cares. We lost because of the awful performance, starting with Buffon, which was in great part due to Bayern overplaying us in every possible way.
REMUNTADAAAAA!!!

Wait. The books are split into multiple parts in Europe? That's weird...

Only the third one, I think. I was glad it was, actually. Holding a 1000+ pages tome in your hands isn't the most comfortable of experiences, which is why I adore my Kindle these days.

Top Bottom