• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

When Barca play away, the home crowd applauds Iniesta when he is subbed on/off. Always thought that was a nice touch - he'll probably get that for the rest of his life

Messi

When Barca play away, the home crowd applauds Iniesta when he is subbed on/off. Always thought that was a nice touch - he'll probably get that for the rest of his life

That is because of this

tumblr_lo6trzcT5L1qb95al.jpg

Such an amazing touch by Iniesta in what could be considered the biggest moment in his footballing career to be thinking of his friend. Forever iniesta linked Dani Jarque with that moment.

Meier

That is because of this

tumblr_lo6trzcT5L1qb95al.jpg

Such an amazing touch by Iniesta in what could be considered the biggest moment in his footballing career to be thinking of his friend. Forever iniesta linked Dani Jarque with that moment.

My years of Spanish as a youngster have paid off! Dani Jarque Always With Us.

Linius

Second team/youth squad is fun if they win. But I don't really mind most of the time. Just good to know if there are some talented young players on their way to the first squad.

dc89

Well I don't know for sure but that's what the rumours be saying.

:(

Maybe they read GAF and saw you guys commenting on empty seats.

---

New Game of Thrones S3 trailer.

Avoid the comments. YouTube morons be morons.

Or you could go on a site like Kotaku who have hosted it. In fact, don't go on Kotaku.

Edit: goofed linking it.

Oh. Well yes.

They're in the bottom group of 3 of the u21 PL right now.

Tottenham will probably win it. Although it goes to a KO format in the latter stages so you never know but they're the best team that I've seen (70 goals in just 20 games). Currently clear at the top of the...wait for it..."Elite Group".

Clegg

Oh. Well yes.

They're in the bottom group of 3 of the u21 PL right now.

Tottenham will probably win it. Although it goes to a KO format in the latter stages so you never know but they're the best team that I've seen (70 goals in just 20 games). Currently clear at the top of the...wait for it..."Elite Group".

United are second aren't they?

I've also heard that some fans who follow our U21's are a bit annoyed that we're too defensively minded.

faridmon

Help!

What is the ideal ceiling height in a shopping center? Looking at my design I decided for 4 meters for the mezanine level (which has a bigger area, so you might as well call it the second level) and 8 meters between the real two floors...

Any good?

United are second aren't they?

I've also heard that some fans who follow our U21's are a bit annoyed that we're too defensively minded.
Yep.

Spurs P 8 19
United P 8 15
Lpool P 7 11

That's the current standing at the top of the Elite Group. There's 14 games to be played so could change but I think those 3 will probably be the ones progressing to the KO's. It's very complicated, the winner of this group goes straight to the Semi's and plays the winner of a play-off match between Groups 1 and 2. I think Spurs will top the table so it'll probably be United vs Liverpool in the other semi.

Our u21 team is quite limited. I don't know if they set out to play defensively, we don't actually have a striker. Keane is out. Macheda out on loan. Henriquez too. Powell has been playing as the striker quite a bit.

Top Bottom