• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

I just feel sorry for Owen. He spent months picking today, a day with no matches, between the Premier League and a hype-less international break to announce his retirement, and Blackburn have ruined his day on the back pages :(

Wilbur

Banned
I thought Appleton was doing quite well as boss?

4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses. Probably going out of the FA Cup and drawing with a last minute goal against Burnley both at home didnt help him much.

But any fucking manager needs more than 15 games to sort out the shitshow at Ewood.

Hixx

Imagine if Wolves and Blackburn go down together.

Crazy season in the Championship. Maybe it won't be so bad next year... maybe.

sohois

4 wins, 5 draws, 6 losses. Probably going out of the FA Cup and drawing with a last minute goal against Burnley both at home didnt help him much.

But any fucking manager needs more than 15 games to sort out the shitshow at Ewood.

If Blackburn win their game in hand they will jump up to 11th in the table; the Championship is ridiculously close together in the midtable, anyone from 11th down seems like they could down.

dc89

Kermit & Pals are featured on the worlds greatest website.

MCFC%20BRISBANE%20(4).ashx

MCFC%20BRISBANE%20(3).ashx

The official MCFC Supporters Club branch in Brisbane is the latest to receive Heart of the City recognition. Eric Fitton from the group explains more...

The Brisbane Blues formed into a MCFC Official Supporters Club branch late in 2010. A few Blues had started to congregate In The Pig N Whistle on match days to watch a game now and then but with the help of social media word got out and numbers started to increase.

We are now growing rapidly as word spreads throughout Brisbane with more and more coming down to The Pig N Whistle to watch our beloved team.

If I ever go to Aus I'm gonna find Kermit, then we can hunt down Sal and drag him kicking and screaming to the Pig.

"We plan to focus on leveraging the global influence in establishing Blackburn Rovers as a truly global brand," Desai said today. "We will absolutely respect the Jack Walker legacy and will be actively supporting the organisation to ensure that Blackburn Rovers remain one of the best-run clubs within the Premier League."

Venkys 2010

Fady K

I see we finally have more Chelsea fans here, if the list of supporters on the first page is anything to go by. Good, good.

FootballFan said:
Fady, what'd you think of the game?

I know you will reply in May or something but I wanna know!

Hey I replied 6 days later :p I am improving at least right :p?

Are you referring to the Barca-Milan game? Because I thought that was fantastic for many reasons. Not just because it was a very epic win even for Barcelona's standards, but also because for the first time in ages I felt like Barcelona played with a different system designed against a stubborn defense.

Sure, Milan were not that good that day, but Barcelona were on fire as well so no credit should be taken away from them. Having Villa on there as a distraction for Messi and vice-versa worked so well. Pedro was very disappointing though! He has been for a while now. I remember when he simply had to score against Madrid at the first leg of the Copa Del Ray and missed.

Also that Messi goal was one of the most amazing goals I have ever seen. His second was excellent as well. I love him.

FootballFan said:
What about Andres :( or Fady?

Thanks for the mention bro, you are wonderfully kind <3

I'm pretty sure that automatically disqualifies them for the best website in the world title.

Has that woman cut off the sleeves on her shirt?

I see we finally have more Chelsea fans here, if the list of supporters on the first page is anything to go by. Good, good.

Quin was complaining to me on mumble about how he was never added to the list. :p

Jin_7

ps2:

Ace Combat 5, DQ8, FFX, FFXII, Guilty Gear X2, GT3, Katamari Damacy, KH1/2, MGS3, Odin Sphere, Okami, Onimusha 2, Persona 3, PES games, SMT3: Nocturne, RE4, Suikoden 5, Xenosaga I, ZOE2

Onimusha series > GOW on ps2, though I thought GOW3 on ps3 was great. Still need to play some psx / ps2 games...

Shambles doesn't even cover it

He wasn't doing great at all but clearly had a plan going forward, what now?

We are a real joke of a club and I just hope Appleton and co take them for all they are worth

sohois

I just finished listening to the new Strokes album. Its awesome.

First listen I felt like it had a much stronger first half then second, though on the second listen I really warmed up to the rest of the album. Now, it should be said that this may have something to do with me becoming increasingly drunk as i listened through it, not to mention that I am a huge fan of the Strokes, but really I think it is a great album.

Fady K

People keep misspelling my username. Not just on this forum either.

Ah Qin! How have you been bro :D?

If anything I would request to be removed :p. We didn't play too badly against West Ham though. Mata and Hazard are linking up better every game they play. I should be getting tickets to the United replay and the Rubin game :)

Why would you request to be removed :(? You're one of the best CFC fans around here man, you better stay put on that list :p Man, The Matazard combo blows me away when it works. I hope you witness two impressive victories! Truth to be told, for the first time under Rafa, I have been impressed by our overall performances three games in a row. This is too much to handle. I wonder how we'll do at our next against away at Southampton; should be tough.

ps2:

Ace Combat 5, DQ8, FFX, FFXII, Guilty Gear X2, GT3, Katamari Damacy, KH1/2, MGS3, Odin Sphere, Okami, Onimusha 2, Persona 3, PES games, SMT3: Nocturne, RE4, Suikoden 5, Xenosaga I, ZOE2

Onimusha series > GOW on ps2, though I thought GOW3 on ps3 was great. Still need to play some psx / ps2 games...

Fuck I forgot about that. Had so much fun just rolling stuff together lol. I'm really liking Persona 4 so far so that will probably make it to my list of best ps2 games but only played like 15 hours so far, also both FFX and FFXII (to a smaller extend), so many good JRPGs on that thing that I didn't even get to play half of them.

faridmon

Today is my birthday, and all I am going to do is work on my project as I have a crit/presentation early morning tomorrow. I swear my lecturer is doing this shit on purpose. This sucks!

scarybore

Just saw the Blackburn news, honestly feels weird when it's not Newcastle who are the focus of retarded managerial merry-go-rounds. You have my sympathies Jeff.

Top Bottom