• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro has been given permission by Tottenham Hotspur to recover from his season-ending knee injury with Brazilian club Internacional.

The 24-year-old midfielder was ruled out for the remainder of the campaign in January when he damaged the ligaments in his right knee during Spurs' goalless draw with Queens Park Rangers.

"It will help me a lot being in an environment I know," Sandro told Globo Esporte.

"Tottenham know Internacional's staff and how they treat the players, so that helped them release me."

We have sent an emissary to lure Leandro.

rodvik

No Andi, not like this, not like this.

http://www.football-italia.net/32119/weimann-honoured-inter-link

TSB+Weimann.jpg

Fintan

There was a photo of the Hong Kong football team, a snooker player called Fu and a golfer called Wi. The question was to name a character whose name could be composed from the names of those in the photo, so the answer was Hong Kong FuWi (Phooey.) The crowd actually laughed, while Sue Barker sat their with a glint in her eye that made it seem as though she had just experienced pure comedy, the funniest and smartest joke ever told. It was a fucking pun. In fact, it may not even count as a pun, since there was no double meaning.

Everyone in the programme, including the crowd, comes across as being utterly braindead.

My parents seem to like it. But, yeah, it's incredibly unfunny. Watching it makes me sad.

Some Portuguese journalist on my twitter feed said Norwich are signing van Wolfswinkel in the summer

Fucking fifa 13 not working for me again

Messi

Guys, I am dying to see Burt Wonderstone. I need it to be released now.

While I am at it, I also am dying to see Spring Breakers

Sage00

Once And Future Member
The comment from the Welsh lad about this being the worst Scotland team ever are pretty funny considering Wales are basically San Marino + Bale.

England's national team is poor, but at least they've qualified for the majority of the major international tournaments for the last two decades or so. The other home nations are a tier or two below at the moment.

Nah. Teams like Denmark and Sweden are in the tier below England. Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are like 12 tiers below

They're also Denmark, ergo, they're shit

Think of it like Barry and Poulsen. Neither of them are very good, but the English one is much better :p

On the other hand though, Benchner>every English striker
I've begun hyping him up because Zenit are apparently going to try to get him in the summer.

Zabojnik

Suarez to Juve. Bendtner to West Ham. Carroll to Newcastle.

I seriously hope none of our fans believe this shit is even a remote possibility. It will only end in tears, just like the whole RVP affair did. We'll get Muriel and pretend to like it.

Messi

Did someone see the Miami Heat game? Damn!

I've been watching NBA pretty regularly this season in an attempt to find a team to follow. I find the following teams quite exciting to watch:

Clippers
Heat (fuck being a Heat bandwagoner, but they play some nice basketball)
Thunder
Rockets
Lakers (I love some of the players on the lakers, mostly Dwight Howard and Kobe)

I've been watching NBA pretty regularly this season in an attempt to find a team to follow. I find the following teams quite exciting to watch:

Clippers
Thunder
Rockets
Lakers (I love some of the players on the lakers, mostly Dwight Howard and Kobe)

Down year for the Lakers. They'll pick it back up though.
in a couple of years

Sloosha

Clippers
Thunder
Rockets

I've followed the Clippers for the last few years since I discovered I had an LA sports channel that televise all of their games.

TeegsD

Looks like Ricky is shipping off to Norwich at the end of the season. Can't say I'm gonna miss him but best of luck. Now lets sign a striker thats competent this time. Also saw that we managed to skimp on by to the next round of the Next Gen Series over Tottenham. Hopefully they can bring it home this year.

Top Bottom