• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

No rush with mine mate, got plenty to play!

Be nice to get it soon though.

:p

If only you put that chance away at the end....let the team down again.

That would have been a draw :p No chance I was getting it for you with just the draw.

Should have passed it to me more, I could feel the goals in my boots but only got to get one.

http://i.imgur.com/rTjPcsN.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I do fucking love this image.

Been playing FM 2007 cause you know Chelsea rule in it!

pTFSLXz.png

I love it. So easy.

Koko

Banned
I've been watching NBA pretty regularly this season in an attempt to find a team to follow. I find the following teams quite exciting to watch:

Clippers
Heat (fuck being a Heat bandwagoner, but they play some nice basketball)
Thunder
Rockets
Lakers (I love some of the players on the lakers, mostly Dwight Howard and Kobe)

No love for my Nuggets? Shame on you

Just saw that my boy, Henrik Mkhitaryan says he's leaving Shakhtar in the summer. We were interested in the past so hopefully we'll make a play for him but I fear that so would Anzhi. Maybe we could offer Shakhtar a straight swap for Hulk. That would be nice.

dc89

Damn, I wish I had EviLore's money and stuff. :(

He's considering taking off on a world wide trip, and doesn't know when he will return home. Money isn't a problem. He's not tied down to anything at home and he can obviously run GAF from anywhere with an internet connection.

Mastadon

Banned
Haha, BBC News are running a piece on Liverpool's women's team. It showed them training at Melwood with the men's team and the first clip is Suarez going in for a dodgy sliding tackle on one of the ladies.

Perfect.

Wilbur

Banned
Just saw that my boy, Henrik Mkhitaryan says he's leaving Shakhtar in the summer. We were interested in the past so hopefully we'll make a play for him but I fear that so would Anzhi. Maybe we could offer Shakhtar a straight swap for Hulk. That would be nice.

No fucking way you cut losses on Hulk already, surely not! Although Mickey would be a good fit at Zenit I suppose. I can't see any of the English clubs being interested.

Serie A, Russia or Bundesliga

Wilbur

Banned
Haha, BBC News are running a piece on Liverpool's women's team. It showed them training at Melwood with the men's team and the first clip is Suarez going in for a dodgy sliding tackle on one of the ladies.

Perfect.

:lol

what a cunt, was she black, bet he bites her clit etc etc

Seriously though, Suarez is pushing the boundaries for equality and eliminating gender discrimination. A hero.

No fucking way you cut losses on Hulk already, surely not! Although Mickey would be a good fit at Zenit I suppose. I can't see any of the English clubs being interested.

Serie A, Russia or Bundesliga

Yeah, the Hulk thing was just wishful thinking on my part. And Hulk hasn't even been that bad recently, it's everyone else on the team that's been playing dreadfully.

As for Henrik, Anzhi wouldn't surprise me, he could be rejoined with Willian. Maybe Spartak could make a play for him, they could have Movsisyan(the only other decent Armenian player) lure him in.

Santon:
I like Newcastle, and I'm fine here. I heard that Milan was interested in me and that makes me very proud. I've a contract until 2016, but that doesn't mean that I have to stay in England until then. Inter? I've good memories, but I'm a Milan supporter.

Davide <3

It's a bit too late, though, Constant and De Sciglio are bossing our left lane, we don't need a LB right now.

choodi

Banned
OMFG. OMFG. OMFG.

THIS. BOOK.

Assuming this is Song of Ice and Fire related.

I love listening to people make their way through the series as bombshell after bombshell drops and their complete mindfuckingblownness is on display.

Glorious

rvy

Banned
Cunts make things more entertaining. Besides, how can you complain about cunts when you support a team from Portugal? PORTUGAL! A veritable breeding ground for cunts.

Good thing Benfica doesn't have more than 5 Portuguese players and none of them are in the starting line-up, lol.

bjaelke

Cunts make things more entertaining. Besides, how can you complain about cunts when you support a team from Portugal? PORTUGAL! A veritable breeding ground for cunts.

Russia are going to surpass them on the good old cunt-o-meter if when they bailout Cyprus.

Carbonox

Santon:

Davide <3

It's a bit too late, though, Constant and De Sciglio are bossing our left lane, we don't need a LB right now.

That's good cos he's a shit LB. :lol

I like Santon but he's at his best when on the wing. The moment we moved him there against Wigan, he made them his bitch. Not that that changed the final result but you can pin that on the officiating and Cisse/Tiote.

There's a good chance that we'll see De Sciglio on the field tonight vs Brazil. I still remember his first match last year from the start vs Chievo, one year later he's starting with his NT. I hope that Galliani will never ever sell him (it would be a pretty dumb move because of the CL lists, he grew up in Milan). Comparing him to Maldini is a great start, actually.
That's good cos he's a shit LB. :lol

I like Santon but he's at his best when on the wing. The moment we moved him there against Wigan, he made them his bitch. Not that that changed the final result but you can pin that on the officiating and Cisse/Tiote.

Either way, he'd be pretty useless for now, both our wings are fine and we'll probably keep them like this next season.

Tc91

Looks like Ricky is shipping off to Norwich at the end of the season. Can't say I'm gonna miss him but best of luck. Now lets sign a striker thats competent this time. Also saw that we managed to skimp on by to the next round of the Next Gen Series over Tottenham. Hopefully they can bring it home this year.

Sky just said his release clause was £19m but Norwich got him for £8m + 30% sell on clause.

Kicker says that it's written in Lewandowski's contract that he will get extra cash for completing his contract which would make him our top earner for that season.

How exactly did we agree with that when he was signed as our backup striker from Poland?

Whatever, sell him. Fergie please.

Watching the Quick Look, I finally understand why people like Monster Hunter. It looks pretty boring in single player, but the multiplayer looks like a lot of fun

If there was a PS4 one with:

Bigger zones with no loading (short loads are still an annoyance)
At least 2 primary attacks per weapon
Easy stat-comparison

I'd probably get it

Also, I think it'd be great if it just gave you a number to tell you how much damage each attack is doing, similar to Final Fantasy. It wouldn't have to tell you how much health the enemy has left, but just something to tell you how effective your attacks are without having to play for hours to figure it out (which I'm guessing is how it works atm?)

Also, maybe because its an up-port from a Wii game, but the hit animation seems non-existent when attacking.

Zabojnik

:(. It lured me back. You have the game on PC right Zabo? Join the pc club!

I'll wait for Fifa 14. :)

There's a good chance that we'll see De Sciglio on the field tonight vs Brazil. I still remember his first match last year from the start vs Chievo, one year later he's starting with his NT. I hope that Galliani will never ever sell him (it would be a pretty dumb move because of the CL lists, he grew up in Milan). Comparing him to Maldini is a great start, actually.

Dat De Scoglio. When is Brazil - Italy on, btw? Might take a peek. Italy's plane was struck by lightning yesterday while landing in Geneva, so I'm curious to see what superpowers the players acquired.

Top Bottom