• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

dc89

ir69QGRnkJCeZ.png

lololol dc makes me feel like a naughty schoolboy peeping into a girls locker room.

PowderedToast

suarez is going i fucking knew it wahrt a fucking judas betrayter ive never felt so stabbed int he abck hope his fucking giold coins make him happy!!!!!!!!!!!! #YNWA

Clegg

Threads about suicide are terrible.

They always end up with posters blaming the victim rather than trying to understand the circumstances which led the poor individual to commit suicide.

suarez is going i fucking knew it wahrt a fucking judas betrayter ive never felt so stabbed int he abck hope his fucking giold coins make him happy!!!!!!!!!!!! #YNWA
:lol

Not sure this is a serious post.

But if not - if he does leave, won't be for money.

Agreed. I haven't took sides at all like some people. Half blaming Roy, half blaming Rio. But now.... I think a lot more people will have something negative to say about Rio.
This is why he should have retired after all that JT crap.

Everyone would have understood. Now I don't know what he's doing.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Ugh, Richard Littlejohn. It's embarrassing that he supports Tottenham, the man is a nazi.

Lightning

Banned
yup, I'm definitely on my way to a banning. Ah well, I could use some time off for a bit.
You deserve a 3mth ban for not realising that Giroud 15 goals, 12 assists and Podolski with 13 goals so far this season are actually very good output and are not bad signings. Only Arshavin and Mertesacker decent signings? Seriously.. From Clegg I expect that sort of shit... but kinda surprised from you.

FootballFan

Do we have any doctors in here? My left eye is messing up and the whole side of my vision is fucked up, I think I'm dying

help

i'm dying

You might have already died since I'm replying some hours late, but I think you should go see a doctor and he will probably send you to an optometrist.

Good luck.

If you are already dead, R.I.P.

phaze

You deserve a 3mth ban for not realising that Giroud 15 goals, 12 assists and Podolski with 13 goals so far this season are actually very good output and are not bad signings. Only Arshavin and Mertesacker decent signings? Seriously.. From Clegg I expect that sort of shit... but kinda surprised from you.

Lol

Giroud may not be that bad when you look at the stats but when I watch him play it makes my blood boil.

jtb

Banned

I said they're mediocre! You're the one who's saying we need to sign a world class striker in the summer; I say we're fine with the ones we have (as long as we fix every other goddamn problem) :lol

Italy vs Brazil lineups

Júlio César; Dani Alves, David Luiz, Dante, Filipe Luís; Fernando, Hernanes; Oscar; Hulk, Fred, Neymar

Buffon; Maggio, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo

Poor Brazil, they've gotten so bad that Hulk gets a start.

Lightning

Banned
I said they're mediocre! You're the one who's saying we need to sign a world class striker in the summer; I say we're fine with the ones we have (as long as we fix every other goddamn problem) :lol
We do need to sign a world class striker in the summer. But Giroud should not be sold and has done well considering his background and where he came from. He's not mediocre but he's also not at the required standard to be able to lead a side like Arsenal up front on his own.

Benzema, Jovetic, Higuain etc... Like player needs to be brought in to give us more lethal potency up front then it's a matter of fixing the other positions. I just don't agree at all that Cazorla, Mertesacker and Arshavin are our only non mediocre signings in recent years as Giroud and Podolski were good signings as well but just weren't enough. We needed more to support them.

Salazar

Owen should make a retirement app where u kick the fucker off a cliff

Just had a drink. Somthing called Honeydew. Is alright.

Clegg

I specifically said that they weren't signings that could win the league. Arsenal are currently 24 points behind the league leaders.

And I will still maintain that Giroud and Podolski are average signings. They're average players in a team bereft of real quality. But you can pull the wool over your own eyes as much as you like.

And like I said, they're just patching over the hole left by the departure of better players.

jtb

Banned
Who's better, Giroud or Adebayor?

Giroud. Adebayor is a better player on paper (turns quicker than a supertanker, has a bit of pace, pretty strong, can head the ball, etc.) but he's got the shittiest attitude. Adebayor never gives a shit after being handed the big contract and Levy will learn this the hard way.

Adebayor is a pretty shitty finisher though.

Are you still mad about that Honduras 8 Canada 1?
;)

I got nothing but joy from that game, actually. I don't cheer for the Canadian "soccer" team and actively cheer against their hockey team.

I only cheer for one national team, Russia. And Mexico has only beaten Russia once in 12 attempts, and Russia has never even played Honduras.

Top Bottom