• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Yeah if you can call his time at Madrid "playing well".

He annoys me, the only time I liked him was when he sprinted to the Arsenal fans to celebrate. Best EPL moment ever.

I just saw he didn't even call up Loskov wtf? Is he resting him for the bigger games?

The fans pretending to try and get on the pitch is the best bit

I just saw he didn't even call up Loskov wtf? Is he resting him for the bigger games?

Yes, he's having Loskov, Super Pav and Torbinski work up some super secret plays on the Loko training pitch.

btw, your post will be much better in my mind if you actually did check to make sure Loskov wasn't called up

Wes

venison crêpe
UK People: SNOW/WINTER IS COMING.

tumblr_lrxdswAyFs1qzkrfxo1_400.jpg

Here's the only weather report you're going to need. From our Queen.

tumblr_lx8ok3GSDE1r6ggz6o1_1280.jpg

She'll need to wrap up warmer than that.

FootballFan

YSUHvNz.jpg

Mou(1996): After being on the Barca coaching staff, nothing else measures up"

How did Mou join the dark side, it's like Star Wars.

Messi's new tattoo of his son's hands.
KbWoyNH.png

FootballFan

The fans pretending to try and get on the pitch is the best bit

:lol yep. As if they would have done anything had they got to him haha.

Probably would have yelled ARSENAL! ARSENAL! ARSENAL! in his face.

Yes, he's having Loskov, Super Pav and Torbinski work up some super secret plays on the Loko training pitch.

btw, your post will be much better in my mind if you actually did check to make sure Loskov wasn't called up

But he wasn't called up lol. Samedov was though. #respect

Those legs look awfully smooth. Does Messi have Wilbury syndrome?

Prob had to wax/shave one of his legs for the tattoo, and it would look weird with one Wilbury-smooth leg and one hairy one lol.

My mum met the whole Brazilian team yesterday at the airport. Man I totally want to work there when I can.

I think I might go to the Brazil game on Monday. I kind of want to watch them at some point.

dc89

FUUUU. Dat DDR. How he won the ball, ran 5 yards and then passed it inch perfect. That is what we need.

Marwood, what have you done?

FootballFan

FUUUU. Dat DDR. How he won the ball, ran 5 yards and then passed it inch perfect. That is what we need.

Marwood, what have you done?

I was about to say "incoming dc post about DDR" lol.

Great start to this game, hope it stays like this for at least another 10 minutes lol.

Alves stands out so much with his new hair.

pulga

Banned
This is the only REAL game happening tomorrow, people:

Hoduras-Vs-Mexico..png

35 degrees Celcius, 70% humidity, FUCK YES

God, I can't fucking wait. I've been tossing and turning in my sleep. It's all everyone in my friends whatsapp group talks about. Some are already calculating how many beers they'll have to jug down at the stadium to counter the abrasive heat the FENAFUTH is subjecting everyone to.

CONCALAFF though

We will slaughter Russia if it ever comes to that.

YSUHvNz.jpg

Mou(1996): After being on the Barca coaching staff, nothing else measures up"

How did Mou join the dark side, it's like Star Wars.

Messi's new tattoo of his son's hands.
KbWoyNH.png

What a god awful tattoo. Now he can't even donate blood for the foreseeable future, what a cunt.

and Mou looks so unhappy, no wonder he bailed the fuck out.

FootballFan

What a god awful tattoo. Now he can't even donate blood for the foreseeable future, what a cunt.

and Mou looks so unhappy, no wonder he bailed the fuck out.

It's a nice tattoo, he already had another on his back anyway.

And Mou looks very happy. Don't hate, appreciate.

dc89

I was about to say "incoming dc post about DDR" lol.

Great start to this game, hope it stays like this for at least another 10 minutes lol.

Alves stands out so much with his new hair.

You have Rodlol and Barry, you don't need him

Greedy City fan.

You already have 3 DMs

All of them are mediocre

:( :( :(

If it wasn't for Cesar, Brazil would be 2 down by now. Great first time shot by Mario and an equal save.

pulga

Banned
What are the lineups for BRA-ITA?

Please, you would support Barca if it meant that Honduras could have even a Kerzhakov level striker.

I'd rather eat Andres' disease ridden testicles than support those unsavory cunthairs.

and Carlos Pavon is the greatest striker ever, fuck you all :lol

PowderedToast

What are the lineups for BRA-ITA?

I'd rather eat Andres' disease ridden testicles than support those unsavory cunthairs.

and Carlos Pavon is the greatest striker ever, fuck you all :lol

Júlio César; Dani Alves, David Luiz, Dante, Filipe Luís; Fernando, Hernanes; Oscar; Hulk, Fred, Neymar

Buffon; Maggio, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo

And Mexico has one win in 12 attempts against Russia. What makes you think your boys would do any better?

mellz

Júlio César; Dani Alves, David Luiz, Dante, Filipe Luís; Fernando, Hernanes; Oscar; Hulk, Fred, Neymar

Buffon; Maggio, Bonucci, Barzagli, De Sciglio; De Rossi, Pirlo, Marchisio; Montolivo; Balotelli, Osvaldo

And Mexico has one win in 12 attempts against Russia. What makes you think your boys would do any better?

Giaccherini is playing instead of Marchisio. Damn this match has been good so far!

Top Bottom