• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Carbonox

Haidara could make an appearance against Benfica on Thursday. Great news. Crazy to see how quickly he's returned.

Watzke:
"I can confirm we made more than €50m in the CL this season."
"If Lewandowski leaves this summer, we'll invest heavily. We'll do something where we need improvement on a high level. There are no restrictions except that it must make sense and paid from money we have. We won't get into new debts."

Dat €60m+ transfer budget :D

Who are your top picks for a Lewi replacement should it come to it?

spidye

Watzke:
"I can confirm we made more than €50m in the CL this season."
"If Lewandowski leaves this summer, we'll invest heavily. We'll do something where we need improvement on a high level. There are no restrictions except that it must make sense and paid from money we have. We won't get into new debts."

Dat €60m+ transfer budget :D

but only bayern buys titles. but but but

welcome to the dark side

Balotelli could be suspended for two matches today, missing both Napoli and Juventus games. Apparently, he said "what the fuck are you looking at?" at the goal line ref.

This is going to be one though week.

--

Galliani was literally attacked yesterday at the Franchi Stadium, idiots forced him to watch the second half in the locker room. They threw coins at him (and actually hit one of his bodyguards near the eye). Florence's mayor (he was at the stadium yesterday) tried to calm things down, but obviously people couldn't care less:

iNUAcp9uYKzfq.jpg

Moratti:
I don't believe in the honesty of the referees anymore. It's not possible to go 21 matches without getting a penalty.
Look who's talking now.

@Andres: apparently we are going to sign Jherson Vergara Amú, 18 years old Colombian defender. How is he?

Feorax

Quick question;

We are currently 3rd in the fair play league. Arsenal and Spurs are ahead.

Assuming things stay as they are, and Spurs and Arsenal both qualify for Europe through the league, does that mean that we get a Europa spot?

bjaelke

Quick question;

We are currently 3rd in the fair play league. Arsenal and Spurs are ahead.

Assuming things stay as they are, and Spurs and Arsenal both qualify for Europe through the league, does that mean that we get a Europa spot?

Norway, Sweden and Finland will most likely get the 3 allocated fair play spots next season. England is currently 4th in the table which will be concluded at the end of April.

Linius

I hate the fact half of Gaf is watching Mad Men live. Have to get to so many pages now catching up :p

Generalisation.

Yeah, if they come to our doorstep throwing stones and calling us whatever names they come up with it they can fuck off. Even Utrecht supporters are better than that. ADO is scum of the league.

Nyx

Yeah, if they come to our doorstep throwing stones and calling us whatever names they come up with it they can fuck off. Even Utrecht supporters are better than that. ADO is scum of the league.

You do know that Ajax-fans cause the most troubles every season according to the official numbers?

Linius

You do know that Ajax-fans cause the most troubles every season according to the official numbers?

All in all it's just three clubs that really bother us so it's goes both ways really. And to be honest, Feyenoord is the only club who actually have a reason to hate us. It's not like Utrecht or ADO will ever be rivals in a sports way. It's just silly pointless hooligan behaviour.

And what numbers are we talking about here?

Nyx

All in all it's just three clubs that really bother us so it's goes both ways really. And to be honest, Feyenoord is the only club who actually have a reason to hate us. It's not like Utrecht or ADO will ever be rivals in a sports way. It's just silly pointless hooligan behaviour.

And what numbers are we talking about here?

The supporters from the ''big 4'' (meaning city-wise) will always be the worst ones.
Regarding the rivalries between Ajax - ADO/Utrecht, geographical! :D

See the year-overviews here:

http://www.civ-voetbal.com/

Carbonox

Hixx

PayPal are cretins. Want to hold my money for 21 days because the one eBay transaction I've made, the bint hasn't left any feedback and they're keeping it for safety in case I'm some sort of scammer.

Aye righto. Not because the funds are better in your bank than mine, eh.

Cunts.

Feorax

Norway, Sweden and Finland will most likely get the 3 allocated fair play spots next season. England is currently 4th in the table which will be concluded at the end of April.

Well shit...

In other news, on the gaming side, Microsoft is just the gift that keeps on giving. If the US price is $500 for the non-gimped, non-subscription model, then I dread to think the price the Durango will release at in Europe.

Absolutely no damage control from MS is very telling i think.

Why is those few lines in a fucking PDF...and why does that whole site not allow me to right click, even his website is terrible.

Denmark for once not getting them? Crazy but good, sick of all those shit teams destroying our coefficients.

Suen

Sucks that the Roma-Lazio will start around the same time as the Manchester derby, want to see both by themselves :/

bjaelke

PA reporting that Baroness Thatcher died this morning following a stroke
Denmark for once not getting them? Crazy but good, sick of all those shit teams destroying our coefficients.

Aab is sitting at the top of the fair play table. I really wouldn't want them to represent us in Europe...again.

Feorax

Feels a bit ridiculous for any football club to have a minutes silence for Thatcher, given that a fair few will also probably want to honour the 24th Anniversary of Hillsborough next week.

Top Bottom