• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

chelsea's party was when the season was over. not right before juve and dfb cup games.

that's how it normally looks

Well, that's true for the team. But why should fans care about a match four days later? Winning the Bundesliga should be enough reason for them to celebrate. This only confirms the impression I get from Bayern fans, winning the league has become more of a burden than the feeling of winning something.

Unrelated, pic of Kuba:
QiqlL08.jpg

John Terry would get shit for wearing a Chelsea shirt on the stands lol

Kenka

Guys

Guys

Guys

We're out anyway. Does it even matter?
Juve are masters at upsetting German fans :-(
It ain't dead before it's dead !

And you'd rather go out now than being kicked out by Madrid/Barça later, right ? ;)

Please say yes

Clegg

United to win 2-0.

Mancini to give an interview after game saying those 2 goals weren't real and not an accurate representation of the strengths of both sides.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juve are masters at upsetting German fans :-(
It ain't dead before it's dead !

And you'd rather go out now than being kicked out by Madrid/Barça later, right ? ;)

Please say yes

Fo shizzle.
3AQmK.gif

Yurt follows EVERYONE on Twitter judging by his retweets.

Yeah sorry about that.
KuGsj.gif

United to win 2-0.

Mancini to give an interview after game saying those 2 goals weren't real and not an accurate representation of the strengths of both sides.

That sounds more like Meus!

Linius

chelsea's party was when the season was over. not right before juve and dfb cup games.

http://polpix.sueddeutsche.com/polopoly_fs/1.948463.1355880687!/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/900x600/image.jpg[img]
that's how it normally looks[/QUOTE]

Doesn't like like much people imo.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/2SnToF2.jpg

1tumQKN.jpg

Can't really find the best pictures, but there were somewhere around 80.000 people when we took the title for the first time since 2004. Best party ever.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Younes Kaboul looks set to make his long-awaited return from injury in Tottenham's Under-21 match against West Ham tonight.

Kaboul has not played since the opening day of the season when he aggravated a knee injury which had also kept him out of the European Championship.

The 27-year-old, who was Tottenham's most consistent centre-back last season, underwent surgery and was initially expected to be out for four months, but he has struggled in his rehabilitation from the injury.

The Frenchman will get a chance to prove his fitness tonight, however, as he is understood to be in the Under-21 squad that will face the Hammers at Upton Park.

He's going to ride to our rescue and smite our enemies.

KABOOOOOOOOM

Great leader (in the sense that like Hitler or something was a great leader, strength and resolve and whatnot), but not so great person in regards to policies innit
Lol she doesn't deserve to be compared to Hitler.

A genuinely great politician who has changed the path of this country forever. And the first female PM too which is a remarkable achievement.

But as we know, usually being a great politician means you're not likely to be a great person.

bjaelke

Apparently we had a few artists create some art for an upcoming sports festival. One of them created this masterpiece:

U3wUYkD.jpg

Already told my boss that I want it after we take it down.

bjaelke

Rob Harris ‏@RobHarris 13s
Premier League won't be asking clubs to hold minute's silence for #Thatcher at matches

Wilbur

Banned
Lol she doesn't deserve to be compared to Hitler.

A genuinely great politician who has changed the path of this country forever. And the first female PM too which is a remarkable achievement.

But as we know, usually being a great politician means you're not likely to be a great person.

I didn't mean it as a 1:1 comparison, just that the word great sometimes gets misconstrued. I said Hitler was a great leader the other week at uni and some cunt thought that meant I liked him

Wilbur

Banned
1-1 I think.

Although I desperately want a win. I'm not nervous because it doesn't feel like the title's on the line, but it'll fucking shut Mancini up for a while.

dc89

SkBEMbA.png

Everything conspires against us getting to top of the trending topics list.

---

Home
Sport
Football
Football News

By Mike Keegan
Comments

City to face Chelsea at New York's Yankee Stadium
8 Apr 2013 14:02

The Blues will take on the London club two days after the pair clash in an already-announced game in St Louis.
Share on print Share on email
Chelsea's John Obi Mikel (left) and Manchester City's Jack Rodwell battling for the ball Chelsea's John Obi Mikel (left) and Manchester City's Jack Rodwell battling for the ball
Barrington Coombs/PA

Manchester City are to play Chelsea at Yankee Stadium in New York. The Blues will take on the London club two days after the pair clash in an already-announced game in St Louis. They will kick-off in the Bronx at 5.30pm on May 25 at the 50,000 capacity complex which opened in 2009.

Ferran Soriano, the Blues chief executive, said: "Since City’s visit to the United States in 2010, our relationship with North American fans has continued to grow. We are enthusiastic believers in the development of soccer in the US and have seen first-hand the passion that North American supporters have for the beautiful game.

"We are delighted to bring City to their doorstep.”

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co...news/manchester-city-face-chelsea-new-2547790

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

image.jpg

that's how it normally looks

Oooh I love this! It's too neat and very..German though!

C_3_Media_1479535_immagine_obig.jpg

Conte.jpg

TOP DAY

I love you Conte, even though you were a fucking cunt in Germany and you fucking used all the wrong cunts in your lineup.

City = The English Inter?

Meier

Unrelated, pic of Kuba:
http://i.imgur.com/QiqlL08.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Is this his wife or just some random fan? She is gorgeous.

[quote="dc89, post: 53108946"]Then they'll be 90 minutes of silence from the United fans.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lzsvjuirQr1qibfa1.gif

SHEEEEEIIIIT, that was one of dc's best ever.

Kikarian

:lol

Well, people on Twitter who are knowledgeable on the subject of football believe they're will be 1 minutes silence tonight at Old Trafford. Surely not?!

Now's the perfect time to create, beg or borrow some JFT96 banners.
They're might be, but do you really think the fans will stay quiet?

3Sixty

SkBEMbA.png

---

It's like a who's who of absolute cunts.

Edit:

Chris Nutbeam Chris Nutbeam ‏@ChrisSoccerAM 26m

End of an era. I'll never forget that tackle she did on Pedro Mendes. #Thatcher

:lol

Meier

I don't really know the reason why people dislike Thatcher so much. I didn't watch the Streep movie and don't really expect I ever will. What are the cliff's notes?

Top Bottom