• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Meier

p.s. This dude, Steve Mandanda, is a machine in FIFA. I'd actually never heard of him before, but he's Marseille's keeper and is highly recommended. I went out and bought him immediately after the game even though everyone else in my squad is an Italian or from Serie A (mostly both).

BHIeHWHCYAAefRl.jpg:large

Game ended 1-1.. I straight up dominated this guy (he had 3 shots total, 1 of course went in via a counter.. ugh) but his keeper just kept making completely miraculous saves. I scored in the 90th minute to earn the point. :D

deGod

What's the story around city chief exec having war with barca top brass??

And I'll say it again thread title is as shit as liverpools season

dc89

City = The English Inter?

I hope not. :(

Just finished Bioshock: Infinte.

What...the...fuck.

Brilliant, ballsy ending.

I'm getting through it now. No idea how far in I am but it's a really good game.

SHEEEEEIIIIT, that was one of dc's best ever.

:lol thanks bro!

They're might be, but do you really think the fans will stay quiet?

Will they hell. Imagine if it was Liverpool playing tonight?

It's like a who's who of absolute cunts.

OI! Less of that.

Meier

What's the story around city chief exec having war with barca top brass??

My understanding of the situation: Soriano and Begiristan worked with Joan Laporta to help bring Barca back. The current Barca president, Sandro Rosell, was vice-president during some of this period but he clashed with Laporta and at one point was supposedly behind a no confidence vote to get him removed. Rosell took over as president when Laporta ended his second term (2010) and since he doesn't like Soriano and Begiristan due to their ties to Laporta, he's always whining about them.

If he misses it because of someone else talking then he is perfectly right to do it.

Nope. Even things like CSI must be watched in complete silence. And he rewinds for words in sentences that are clearly tiny plot advancements

Like, say the sentence is Russell in CSI saying 'Lets get a UV light in here.' He'll miss one of those words somehow, and rewind it, even though the central message of the sentence is blatantly obvious by its context and the immediate reveal of the UV light.

chelsea's party was when the season was over. not right before juve and dfb cup games.

image.jpg

that's how it normally looks

I was there between the 17th and 19th of May last year :D
To be honest the number of Bayern fans in Munich that weekend was immense. It made it even sweeter when we beat them.

Wilbur

Banned
Daniel Taylor says

"I've been covering United and and off since 1998 and I've never known any other two rival PL managers (Mou and Mancini) he has treated with more seriousness. Ferguson properly rates Mancini. OK, it's not so evident at the moment but that 6-1, for example, cut him to the core."

So Fergie can be wrong.

Linius

Nope. Even things like CSI must be watched in complete silence. And he rewinds for words in sentences that are clearly tiny plot advancements

Like, say the sentence is Russell in CSI saying 'Lets get a UV light in here.' He'll miss one of those words somehow, and rewind it, even though the central message of the sentence is blatantly obvious by its context and the immediate reveal of the UV light.

A7n.gif

Daniel Taylor says

"I've been covering United and and off since 1998 and I've never known any other two rival PL managers (Mou and Mancini) he has treated with more seriousness. Ferguson properly rates Mancini. OK, it's not so evident at the moment but that 6-1, for example, cut him to the core."

So Fergie can be wrong.

I reckon it's City themselves he's worried about more than Mancini.

Daniel Taylor says

So Fergie can be wrong.

I imagine its the funds that he takes seriously, rather than Mancini being in charge of them

And he was surely shitting himself when Wenger built that 2002 team? What a platform for sustained success that should have been.

Hixx

People that do this are so annoying... what's worse is when they fast forward through adverts but go to far. So spend a minute rewinding/fast forwarding to the exact fucking frame where the show starts again.

MIGHT AS WELL HAVE WATCHED THE CUNTING ADVERTS

The more I think about Infinte's ending, the more I love it.

More developers need to take insane risks. We need more stories like that.

MORE MORE MORE, lol

Hixx

I wish they'd hurry up and announce what they're doing with the DLC so I can decide whether or not to ebay Bioshock.

But yes I want more too. Just before the value depreciates too much.

People that do this are so annoying... what's worse is when they fast forward through adverts but go to far. So spend a minute rewinding/fast forwarding to the exact fucking frame where the show starts again.

MIGHT AS WELL HAVE WATCHED THE CUNTING ADVERTS
Haha I do this. Can't help it :p

Wilbur

Banned
I imagine its the funds that he takes seriously, rather than Mancini being in charge of them

And he was surely shitting himself when Wenger built that 2002 team? What a platform for sustained success that should have been.

Mmm, Wenger's certainly been the best manager he's ever come up against in the league (and still is bar Mourinho perhaps). 2001 - 2004 Arsenal were magnificent.

I'm a United fan tonight. Second place is up for grabs.

Good lad.

I would love it if we got Pellegrini. I think he could really do wonders.

He's a better manager than Mancini, certainly. I don't think they'll go from Mancini to Pellegrini though because they'll want someone top tier.

I was about to say shame on you but then I realised Chelsea would be more competent in CL than City, so you have my axe.

Is there a differece between 2nd and 3rd now? Both teams avoid the qualifiers don't they?

Obviously its much prefereable to come 2nd, but I don't think it would have any effect on who ends up in the group stages

dc89

Daniel Taylor says

So Fergie can be wrong.

I reckon it's City themselves he's worried about more than Mancini.

Yeah, of course. I'm worried about City, of course we all are.

Don't think we're fucked about Mancini. Good manager, nothing more.

What if... we get a great manager?

dc89

I THINK CITY ARE THE BET OF THE CENTURY, TAKE OUT PAY DAY LOANS AND STICK IT ALL ON CITY TO WIN. YOU WONT MAKE A BETTER MOVE

I HAVE BORROWED £500 FRM WONGA, £500 FROM QUICKQUID, £1000 FRM POUNDTOPOCKET AND £750 FROM PAYDAYEXP AND PUT IT ALL ON CITY TO WIN

Plekster :lol

dc89

Do people actually take out loand to bet? I thought that was just used in soap storylines when the writers were being lazy.

Well I'm sure some moron does. But he's a parody City fan, he's just a wind up merchant haha. It's funny to read though.

Top Bottom