• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Honigstein seems pretty convinced that Mourinho to Chelsea is done.

More and more people has the last few months, I'm setting up myself for disappointment but Roman pls.

4Jq9rA0.jpg

(I'm also going to earn quite a bit of money if Mou goes to Chelsea, could use them!)

Clegg

Daniel Taylor's Manchester XI

Hart

Zabaleta, Ferdinand, Vidic, Clichy

Carrick, Silva, Y Toure

Tevez, Van Persie, Rooney.

No, but with the amount of enemies he got there at this point it's hard to imagine him staying for his last year.

I want him to win the CL, leave and then see how Madrid burns down his legacy in the hands of those cunts named Ramos and Casillas and whatever puppet they put as Mou substitute.

You missed the greatest community crossover in all of GAF history.
It was something beautiful. I was lurking during the Benfica - Newcastle match. Good times
La Decima.

Mutual termination.

Blow job from Arbeloa in the car park
Your new avatar is incredibly fitting.
Welcome back you cunt.
<3

Fuck Bayern. Y'all be acting like you've won the league already

Good afternoon/evening. How have you been holding up in my absence?

Meier

I wonder if Nastasic will play. Think he picked up a slight knock while on international duty and that's why he wasn't even on the bench last week.. but who knows. Mancini may stick with Lescott due to his experience.

I wonder if any players would want to leave Madrid if Mourinho walks this summer.

Ronaldo have high chances I'd say and a few others. Ramos and Casillas cleansing will be hard for a few players if they wish to stay.

All so those two can please his Barcunts friends in the Spanish national team alongside the Madrid press. Xavi's final masterplan coming into action.

Benitez will come to unite the team. Straight swap for Mou.

Oh please no! I'd rather get Laudroup, and the Madrid press is already pushing hard for him.

qindarka

Banned
Well he just said there was other offers, which isn't surprising. Marina Granovskaia has been meeting with Jorge Mendes so we can just pray that Roman got enough to convince him again.

Don't see why he would want to agree a deal this early. Surely he would want to see if we qualify for the CL first (which we won't).

Top Bottom