• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

TeegsD

He's generally reliable. I still do groan thinking about him not just clearing it and instead letting Welbeck take it off him. He has a tendency to do that.. tries to be a bit fancy with the ball at times when pressed. Certainly the better option than Kolarov though so there really isn't much of a choice since we lack RB coverage with Micah and Maicon out (meaning Zaba can't play LB instead).

7 left after this one I think.

18 up with 21 to play for? Oh lawd, I might have to change my pants if we win

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As much as I love dc and Meier, I'm rooting for United because Mancini is an overrated twat.

And Forza Lazio because Roma gave us fucking Fabio Capello.

Concerned at united's central defense...not sure about Jones in that role.

What could go wrong?

jones11_2097023a.jpg

dc89

If we lose expect tomorrow's sports headlines to question if United will bottle the title again.

Welcome to the last few months as a City fan.

After a draw or defeat - title gone
Wednesday onwards in the media - can City get their title defence back on track?

Rinse. Repeat.

I'm cheering for City tonight. Need Mancini to keep his job. I'm quite afraid that when we shitcan Spalletti at the end of the season that we'll go after Mancini.

Bo-Locks

That guy in the women in sport thread saying that football isn't a physical game. lol. It sounds as though he wants some sort of Rugby/football hybrid. And he used the Meireles goal as an example of a lack of physicality in the sport.

If we lose expect tomorrow's sports headlines to question if United will bottle the title again.

I don't think they will go that far, but the classic "This United side isn't a great United side" or similar will be wheeled put.

Fucking Sky decided to broadcast exclusively the Roma derby and left the Manchester one to the Calcio subscribers.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I thought about picking each sentence and reply to each one, then I remembered it's just Bonolis and Inter.

Whatever. Keep on dreaming Paolo, nobody will remember the after-Calciopoli years.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Our cloning program is bearing fruit. This kid just scored for the U21s:

kenneth_mcevoy240_173801205.jpg

Clegg

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 22s

549 - Robin van Persie has gone nine hours and nine minutes without a goal for Manchester United (all comps). Drought.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe 22s

549 - Robin van Persie has gone nine hours and nine minutes without a goal for Manchester United (all comps). Drought.

Adebayor > RVP

Three in five.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Fucking Sky decided to broadcast exclusively the Roma derby and left the Manchester one to the Calcio subscribers.

I thought about picking each sentence and reply to each one, then I remembered it's just Bonolis and Inter.

Whatever. Keep on dreaming Paolo, nobody will remember the after-Calciopoli years.

What are they trying to achieve with this? Nothing will happen. They'll get penalties again when Based Diego comes back.

Has there ever been a less meaningful Manchester derby?

Man Utd are playing to rub it in, City are merely trying to keep their form up for the cup game and save a little bit of face.

dc89

United fan on Sky Sports just then saying last season means nothing as it’s “history”.

He's the same United fan who says "City have no history."

Bumhead

Banned
Listening on 5 Live and got a pizza in with 3 bags of sweets (for £1!) for afters.

I know how to fucking live, LETS 'AVE IT COME ON LADS #football

Top Bottom