• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Clegg

We're not going to get a CM this summer are we? Jones in midfield confirmed. fml

Jones is playing in central defence this evening.

Which is strange when you consider that Evans is the better CB at this moment in time.

Edit: Evans isn't even on the bench.

Where's dc and the rest of City supporters?
Man-City-humiliates-United-6-1-at-Old-Trafford-6SGNB0Q-x-large.jpg

TeegsD

Kagawa must've shat in Froggie's cheerios at some point. His omission from the starting line up is so frustrating some times.

Meier

Well, now I'm definitely hoping we keep a clean sheet and/or Nastasic gets a goal. :p I didn't think West Ham would manage one against Arsenal so I have their two guys on my bench!

Still haven't seen the City subs anywhere yet. Very strong midfield though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Kaboul starting for our U21s. And we've conceded from a corner.

COME ON KABOOM

Meier

City's Facebook just posted the subs.

488134_10152724564670455_525074471_n.jpg

Good to see Aguero is at least available. Mancini putting a LOT of trust in Samir.

City's Facebook just posted the subs.

Good to see Aguero is at least available. Mancini putting a LOT of trust in Samir.

Clichy? Goddammit, hopefully he won't make any mistakes this time against United. And it sucks that Mancini is playing with a single striker.

So, does he write the same stuff every few weeks to get attention?

Admit it, you like dat Honig!
(I'd rather we risked more and signed Damiao)

btw. I saw some tickets being avail. for the game tomorrow (rejected ones from Malaga, north stand), but I decided against it: no time + shitty seats :|

Rad-

Why does Young start so much? Even Giggs I can sort of understand as he is so experienced. Also Welbeck because he is a hardworker. Jones because he has potential and needs the playtime. But Young? I got nothing lol.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Milan have condemned television presenter and Inter Milan fan Paolo Bonolis for suggesting the Rossoneri have received favourable treatment from referees in recent Serie A games.

Bonolis, 51, used Inter's in-house television channel to express his suspicions Milan are being helped to qualification for the Champions League while the Nerazzurri are "completely denied any penalties" as part of a predetermined "script".

His comments came after Inter were beaten 4-3 at home by Atalanta on Sunday, with German Denis' second-half penalty starting a comeback and inspiring head coach Andrea Stramaccioni to accuse referee Andrea Gervasoni of "seeing something that wasn't there" in the form of a Walter Samuel handball in the box.

Bonolis told inter.it: "The pretext is now clear, there must be a script with an end already written for Milan, who have made investments and want to be brought into the Champions League.

"It's a comedy. It's obvious.

"There have been certain decisions that were surely made around a table.

While Inter are completely denied any penalties they give them to (Milan).

"It is important to defuse anything that could jeopardise their project - the gigantic comedy - that has the predetermined outcome I mentioned.

"The other teams are just extras in the scene, the script has already been written. We know who the murderer is, who the winner will be, and who the loser will be.

"If I were (Inter) president (Massimo) Moratti I'd just field the youth team.

You can no longer believe in the good faith of the officials, it is all a comedy.

"It is so blatant that now you just close your eyes as we are denied obvious penalties and non-existent ones are given against us. It just makes you sad.
"

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Meier

Clichy? Goddammit, hopefully he won't make any mistakes this time against United. And it sucks that Mancini is playing with a single striker.

He's generally reliable. I still do groan thinking about him not just clearing it and instead letting Welbeck take it off him. He has a tendency to do that.. tries to be a bit fancy with the ball at times when pressed. Certainly the better option than Kolarov though so there really isn't much of a choice since we lack RB coverage with Micah and Maicon out (meaning Zaba can't play LB instead).

The thought of going 18 points ahead if we win is mouth watering. How many games are left after today?

7 left after this one I think.

Top Bottom