• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

I wouldn't laugh too much though. That's how Inter started the whole Calciopoli farse.
If they have anything to say/anybody to accuse they should just come out and say it/accuse.
What are they trying to achieve with this? Nothing will happen. They'll get penalties again when Based Diego comes back.

Random penalties in the next two/three matches or so. Just to be safe to get in the Europa League. I just wish their memory was a little better, both for them and for us.

Why do they even care about us is beyond me.

Surely one of the teams was fighting for something in most of those though

City fighting for UEFA Cup entry/relegation escape, Utd fighting for titles

I was always more worried about Liverpool and Chelsea than City before they were dropping money. We lost many important matches against them but again that is also the case against Everton. Doesn't mean they're something.

Wes

venison crêpe
These two sets of fans seem to be pretty excited about not being in the Champions League quarter finals.

No seriously. Sat here waiting for the clock to hit 5pm but 5pm in GAF time apparently means 6pm in GMT+1. I cried a little and took a nap, had dinner and posted some nonsense on GAF an hour later. Did some stuff and I just came back to lurk this thread some more without realising that I was a free man.

Top Bottom