• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

I've had to stop myself from posting half a dozen times in the Thatcher thread.

Those who have been following it, guess who I was going to reply to every single time.

I've got involved, I can feel myself on a track to a banning. Fuck it though, I don't feel like he's trolling.

LTWheels

does anyone want a Dota2 key? For some reason I have 18 keys in my steam inventory. Just PM me your steam ID if you want one.

feel

Apparently there's a AVB playing for Rio Ave, made me go "wait what"

ibl57tVJeMQO34.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/André_Vilas_Boas_(footballer_born_1983)

Clegg

Lads if you dislike Thatcher then you're sexist and if you're a Liverpool fan then you caused deaths at Hillsborough.

This is what GAF has taught me.

vgJames

Banned
Sorry.

At Old Trafford with an English ref?

Good luck.

United's last three red cards have been at Old Trafford (Nani/Evans/Vidic) with an English ref for Evans and Vidic.

Before that the last two reds were at the Etihad and Old Trafford, with an English and foreign ref respectively.

3Sixty

United's last three red cards have been at Old Trafford (Nani/Evans/Vidic) with an English ref for Evans and Vidic.

Before that the last two reds were at the Etihad and Old Trafford, with an English and foreign ref respectively.

Look. Stop fucking with my anti-united statements by using facts and other shit.

Lads if you dislike Thatcher then you're sexist and if you're a Liverpool fan then you caused deaths at Hillsborough.

This is what GAF has taught me.

Literally the level of ignorance in that thread beggars belief.

Back to football; predicting a scrappy 2-1 to City, just don't think United can compete with City's desire to win the pride of the derby, at least tonight.

Meier

It's been confirmed by the DM that Nastasic is available for selection tonight. Will be interesting to see what Mancini does with that choice..Nastasic and Kompany have obviously been better than Lescott and Kompany on the whole this season but does he go with the youngster in a game like this? I guess we'll see.

Hixx

"I do not want to say Martin O'Neill was a bad manager - they are both good managers, just with different approaches - but we are all enjoying it."

Oh Alfred
KuGsj.gif

We weren't very good against Chelsea but it was streets ahead of O'Neill's play. Midfielders coming short for the ball, full backs being involved when attacking, the hoof being the last resort, a clear pattern of play when we had the ball, attacking with intent... if only we had decent players
KuGsj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Szczesny playing for the U21s tonight against Liverpool.

iZa5MPO1p2AjL_zpse11db6e0.gif

Hixx, your feelings on Rose? He seems to have lost his zip compared to early in the season from what I've seen. We are going to have a real job replacing my darling BAE in the summer.

TeegsD

GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
GLORY GLORY MAN UNITED
AS THE REDS GO MARCHING ON, ON, ON!!!!

I cannot wait for this game. Skipping class and got a bowl or 2 put aside.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Please win, United. Anything to make the Spurs-City game easier.

De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Smalling, Evra, Welbeck, Carrick, Jones, Giggs, Rooney & Van Persie.

MU subs: Lindegaard, Valencia, Hernandez, Nani, Cleverley, Kagawa, Buttner

Clegg

De Gea, Rafael, Vidic, Smalling, Evra, Welbeck, Carrick, Jones, Giggs, Rooney & Van Persie.

MU subs: Lindegaard, Valencia, Hernandez, Nani, Cleverley, Kagawa, Buttner

I don't think thats the team.

De Gea; Rafael, Rio, Jones, Evra; Young, Carrick, Giggs, Welbeck; Rooney, RVP

Is what I've seen

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Man Utd's Premier League record when both Van Persie and Rooney start the game is P16 W15 D1 L0.

Top Bottom