• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Clegg

Fucking hell stop being such a negative nancy Cleff.

Why would we start any of our three wingers considering they've shown even less than Kagawa? Why would we not want to utilise Kagawa's trickery against slow ponderous defenders?

Come on, man. Don't be a moody judy
I just think that our team needs some major improvements. Against the smaller teams we're fine. But lately the bigger teams have exposed our faults. CM is weak apart from Carrick and we carry no threat on the wings.

deGod

Why does fergie believe so highly in youngs "ability". He doesn't have any ability other then speed same with Valencia, everyone know what they are going to do. Young will run in to the box and Valencia can only cross with one foot.

We need Nani to crawl out of his agents ass and actually start playing like he did against Reading. Zaha I think isn't ready for the pressure of being a winger at united.

I don't know what fergie intends to do but I think he should get Rooney, Valencia, Young and Nani out and buy buy buy

Wilbur

Banned
I just think that our team needs some major improvements. Against the smaller teams we're fine. But lately the bigger teams have exposed our faults. CM is weak apart from Carrick and we carry no threat on the wings.

I completely agree with you. But why does that mean Kagawa isn't the type of player to use against West Ham and Stoke?

Clegg

I completely agree with you. But why does that mean Kagawa isn't the type of player to use against West Ham and Stoke?
He was awful the last time he played West Ham. I don't think we're set up in a way that can fully utilise his abilities.

Wes

venison crêpe
2013%2f4%2fEarlier-results-in-the-season-PL.jpg

Scary.

Wilbur

Banned
Wasn't he considered the best defender in the league, like, a few months ago ?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

3Sixty

25 years ago today a 17 year-old Alan Shearer scored a hat-trick on his Southampton debut making him the youngest ever scorer of a hat-trick in the top-flight.

Reckon Spurs can get him for 15-18m.
Signed for £7m, scored 20 goals, rolling in the new TV money.

Villa would be stupid to settle for less than £20m. Like really stupid. Arsenal level of push-overs.

Remember this is the club that got £16m for Young, £20m for Downing and £28m for James Milner.

Wilbur

Banned
Signed for £7m, scored 20 goals, rolling in the new TV money.

Villa would be stupid to settle for less than £20m. Like really stupid. Arsenal level of push-overs.

Remember this is the club that got £16m for Young, £20m for Downing and £28m for James Milner.

Wait

James Milner cost 28m?

What?

WHAT

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
He was Young Player of the Year when they sold him.

Or was that Young's player of the Year? I'm not sure.

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah but he fucking scored against us last night, jammy though it was.

That goal will never justify 28m.

Even if he gave me the best fucking blowjob I've ever had and then did my ironing and cooked my good for three years straight, and then scored four own goals in a derby, it would probably still fall short.

Even if he gave me the best fucking blowjob I've ever had and then did my ironing and cooked my good for three years straight, and then scored four own goals in a derby, it would probably still fall short.
I still don't understand what Villa did with all that money.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Apparently we practiced shooting penalties today.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL how about we practice SCORING GOALS first?

A Polish chick will do that for a visa and a roof above her head

Clegg

I've heard rumours that a middle eastern air company is about to become United's new aviation partner.

£100m over 8 years is the talked about figure.

Wes

venison crêpe
People seem to forget Milner was 24 and the dominant midfielder and leader in a Villa team that was perennially 6th in the league at the time.

Not disagreeing that £28m was crazy for them but he was rated highly at the time. Not our fault City have neutered his ability considerably.

Top Bottom