• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Messi

Qatar Airways isn't it.

Yay.

:lol Bacon. Heading for another ban.

Welcome to the Qatar Airways club.

A Polish chick will do that for a visa and a roof above her head

iHfpzv6KLE3Qe.gif

TeegsD

Apparently City and Chelsea will be playing a game at Yankee Stadium on May 25th. Lets see if the price is right

Fuck me, the cheapest are gonna be around $54. Fuck that

L1NETT

Man the bottom of the championship is crazy. Blackburn and Wolves both are in serious trouble. And Leeds are only 5 points off the drop, hopefully they lose their minds and go down.

Anywho...massive massive game tonight! We beat Bristol Rovers, and Rotherscum beat or draw to Exeter, we get back in the playoff spots! C'mon city

Tagliavento (Fiorentina-Milan's ref) got a two game suspension after his awful show on Sunday. Also, he won't be available for big matches until the end of the season.

Two people got a 3-year long ban from any stadium in Italy because of the coin-throwing against Galliani, two others (one of them is 72 year old, fyi) got a 1-year long ban.

I've been informed that RvP is one more goalless game away from matching Torres' longest drought at Chelsea.

Now I'm not implying the two situations are close to being the same or ignoring the fact that Torres has had multiple droughts. But I didn't think it had been that long for RvP.

GorillaJu

N87Nn20.png

This is really fucking good.

Yeah. I bought this today. It's really, really good.

Bought this one a while ago. My favorite album of the year so far (though it's still early, of course). Wondrous Bughouse by Youth Lagoon.

Also, United fans who want the team to not play hard-working defensive forwards in wide positions during big games should be shouting FERGIE OUT because he'll be long gone before that practice stops. It's his bread and butter.

Salazar

RVP will be fine when the rest of the team stop being so fucking dire.

Only so much a striker can do when he is getting it pumped at him chest height time after time.

Linius

Yeah. I bought this today. It's really, really good.

Bought this one a while ago. My favorite album of the year so far (though it's still early, of course). Wondrous Bughouse by Youth Lagoon.

Wondrous Bughouse is a nice one indeed. Though completely different than his debut album.

This year so far: Nick Cave, Kurt Vile, Atoms For Peace, Local Natives and Youth Lagoon. These are my favourites in random order.

Clegg

I've always thought that Alex Song is overrated. But he'd certainly start for United. Sign him Frogie.

Alternatively, sign the whole Borussia Dortmund midfield.

Top Bottom