• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Linius

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0MJCkzKS6Uv.
ibq5G5N0FzZNC2.png

What the fuck am I listening to? :lol

Wilbur

Banned
I need a transcript
iKtK7XiVSxEiC.gif

Hello NeoGAF, let me tell you a tale.

It is a tale of despair. It is a tale of woe. It is a tale guaranteed to make you ejaculate in your underpants.

One morning I visited my dear friend, Bjaelke. He made me a cup of tea. I didn't like the tea. The tea tasted of poop. Yet I drank it anyway.

I sat on his sofa as he collected the seafood platter from his kitchen. When he came back he sat down next to me, rested one hand on my leg, and whispered in my hear "do the Bendtner for me"

So I proceeded to strip naked except for some knickers sponsored by a local betting firm, walk outside to the garden and kick footballs everywhere but the goal he had set up near the pear tree. Every once in a while I'd hear a moan, a groan, the unmistakeable sound of someone fudding his butthole into oblivion, opening his fingers like a smelly flower.

He could take it no longer. He grabbed me by my rock hard nipples, so erect they felt like someone had rested pavement slabs on my well defined chest, and he growled into my ear that he wanted me to fuck him like Copenhagen fucked Brondby.

Naturally I didn't know whether to accept or not. To be forcefully penetrated by a fan of that club... my father would not be proud.

So I merely took his soft Danish shaft in my hand, stared at it. Told it that it would become my tool for an hour, my sweaty weapon in the fight against my virginity. My meaty baton in the relay that is life. It spoke back to me.

It told me that it would spend hours, days, months to unlock the cavern that was my slender butthole. It said that in order to fulfil the wishes of FootyGAF it would need full access to the chocolate pie, that it would need to spend at least an hour lubing my poopipe up with home made duck fat before putting a copy of Alex Ferguson Premier Manager 2001/02 landscape in my carpenter's orifice.

I was intrigued.

And so it happened.

And lo, the stew that emanated from my glowing turtle was delicious. There was more batter than a fish shop.

Eventually, he ceased. My crack was sated of its ungodly urge. It was smooth and hairless. And then I returned home.

The end. The very end.

GorillaJu

You used to be cool man.

Sorry man, if I had any Soton players on my FPL team, I'd be singing a different tune.

Here's this instead. FUCK RICKY LAMBERT DIE YOU TRAITOR CUNT IF YOU SCORE I WILL BURN YOUR DOG AND EAT YOUR BREAKFAST WHILE YOU ARENT WATCHING.

L1NETT

Reading are so average. Hope Cardiff, Hull and Watford (please) come up and give it a real go.

Wait...Nial Quinn!! MUTE MUTE MUTE

L1NETT

Fuck Cardiff. Fuck Hull. Watford play nice football.

Forest, Watford and Brighton plz

Cardiff will be competitive. Hull play quite nice stuff, and Robbie Brady is a good little player.

Forest are the form team though, so I reckon they will come up through the playoffs.

Wilbur

Banned
Cardiff will be competitive. Hull play quite nice stuff, and Robbie Brady is a good little player.

Forest are the form team though, so I reckon they will come up through the playoffs.

Cardiff are really boring to watch I think. They're well organised and whatnot, but they just don't entertain in the slightest.

Hull; don't like Bruce, don't like their name, don't like their shit kits. Fuck Hull.

Cardiff and one of Hull/Watford will come up automatically though, so I hope its Watford and then Forest or Brighton win in the playoffs.

Love Brighton's stadium, been twice before and if they get into the PL they've got the means to really become a mainstay.

phaze

Hello NeoGAF, let me tell you a tale.

It is a tale of despair. It is a tale of woe. It is a tale guaranteed to make you ejaculate in your underpants.

One morning I visited my dear friend, Bjaelke. He made me a cup of tea. I didn't like the tea. The tea tasted of poop. Yet I drank it anyway.

I sat on his sofa as he collected the seafood platter from his kitchen. When he came back he sat down next to me, rested one hand on my leg, and whispered in my hear "do the Bendtner for me"

So I proceeded to strip naked except for some knickers sponsored by a local betting firm, walk outside to the garden and kick footballs everywhere but the goal he had set up near the pear tree. Every once in a while I'd hear a moan, a groan, the unmistakeable sound of someone fudding his butthole into oblivion, opening his fingers like a smelly flower.

He could take it no longer. He grabbed me by my rock hard nipples, so erect they felt like someone had rested pavement slabs on my well defined chest, and he growled into my ear that he wanted me to fuck him like Copenhagen fucked Brondby.

Naturally I didn't know whether to accept or not. To be forcefully penetrated by a fan of that club... my father would not be proud.

So I merely took his soft Danish shaft in my hand, stared at it. Told it that it would become my tool for an hour, my sweaty weapon in the fight against my virginity. My meaty baton in the relay that is life. It spoke back to me.

It told me that it would spend hours, days, months to unlock the cavern that was my slender butthole. It said that in order to fulfil the wishes of FootyGAF it would need full access to the chocolate pie, that it would need to spend at least an hour lubing my poopipe up with home made duck fat before putting a copy of Alex Ferguson Premier Manager 2001/02 landscape in my carpenter's orifice.

I was intrigued.

And so it happened.

And lo, the stew that emanated from my glowing turtle was delicious. There was more batter than a fish shop.

Eventually, he ceased. My crack was sated of its ungodly urge. It was smooth and hairless. And then I returned home.

The end. The very end.

Thanks ! Amazing.

And disturbing.

Disturbingly disturbing.

Wilbur

Banned

I agree with her.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=52880271&postcount=177

He likes us, but I don't know him. Interesting thread to follow :p

I hope we're not intimidating to lurkers :lol

Maybe we should talk about football more.

This match isn't great so far. Reading are such a non-entity of a team, not one standout player across the pitch. Real Championship quality team.

Blablurn

FC Bayern München ‏@FCBayern 3m

90 minutes remaining - #FCBayern have lost only 1 of their last 10 meetings with Eintracht (7 wins, 2 draws). #FFMFCB

Top Bottom