• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Fry

iFbODDljGcyk8.gif

Messi

According to this site (they are usually spot on) these are the new kits for chelsea and the CL shirt for Bayern.

I didn't think that chelsea shirt yesterday was real, seemed to throw the last two seasons kits together. This one goes with the its blue tagline. Still its not very nice.

CHS.jpg

and Baaaaayyyyern's CL kit

3BAY2.jpg

Thats a step down from this seasons, no doubt.

According to this site (they are usually spot on) these are the new kits for chelsea and the CL shirt for Bayern.

I didn't think that chelsea shirt yesterday was real, seemed to throw the last two seasons kits together. This one goes with the its blue tagline. Still its not very nice.

CHS.jpg

3BAY2.jpg

Thats a step down from this seasons, no doubt.

/dc

Both was posted before :p

xintin

[IMG]

Thats a step down from this seasons, no doubt.[/QUOTE]I really hope both of the leaked Chelsea kits so far are wrong. fwiw, this kit has a white ring on our crest, and in the making of video adidas posted it's the regular yellow/gold.

rodvik

I feel completely confident tomorrow game. If we cant thrash the likes of Stoke then we dont deserve to be in the league.

Expect me to be in here with bitter tears or smug over confidence tomorrow.

FootballFan

Xavi Hernández substituted his trademark ‘Index finger pointed to the sky’ celebration with an unusual head rubbing gesture when he scored from the penalty spot in Paris to put Barça 1 -2 up. There is an extremely heart-warming story behind this. Learn more about it after the jump.

On World Cancer Day (4th of Feb), a local Catalan radio station aired a programme on children battling cancer and spoke to quite a few of them at the Hospital Sant Joan de Déu. A 10 year old child, Miquel, who has been fighting leukemia since he was three, had a wish to meet Xavi. Xavi, having heard the programme, visited the hospital and gifted young Miquel a signed shirt and made him two promises: the first of which was to take Miquel to a Barça training session when he was cured, and secondly if Xavi were to score against Milan, he would dedicate the goal to him by rubbing his head. Xavi wasn’t able to score against Milan, but when he scored against Paris Saint-Germain, he remembered his promise to Miquel and dedicated the goal to him.

From totalBarca.

<3 Xavi

Top Bottom