• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Simply awful. Get rid of Pulis otherwise we're relegated - Stoke have outgrown him now.

From BBC comments. If they sacked Pulis they'd go down anyway, their squad is full of 6ft goblins and nothing else.

what would make this a perfect season - an essay by Wilbury (age 19 and 2/3rds)

i want manchester united to get a records point total
i want them to decimate the anus hole of manchester city
i want roberto mancini to stay on as manager but be punished by getting his pubic hair torn at by a bunch of local mancunian hooligans
i want bayern munich to lose to juventus
i want barcelona to lose to psg
i want psg to lose to fucking anyone
i want juventus, real madrid or dortmund to win the champions league
i want nottingham forest in the premier league
i want stoke the cunts to get relegated
i want qpr to cease to exist on an interplanetary level
i want lolerpool
give me lolerpool
i want to wrap up the signings of gundogan and hamez before july
i want sir alex ferguson to become immortal
i want a bigger penis
i want a thicker penis
i want a beard
i want danny welbeck to score
Why do you want Real Madrid to win the CL?

Malaga
Gala
Dortmund
Juve
Bayern
PSG
Madrid
Barca

My order of preference.

Timurid

what would make this a perfect season - an essay by Wilbury (age 19 and 2/3rds)

i want manchester united to get a records point total
i want them to decimate the anus hole of manchester city
i want roberto mancini to stay on as manager but be punished by getting his pubic hair torn at by a bunch of local mancunian hooligans
i want barcelona to lose to psg
i want real madrid or dortmund to win the champions league
i want nottingham forest in the premier league
i want stoke the cunts to get relegated
i want qpr to cease to exist on an interplanetary level
i want lolerpool
give me lolerpool
i want to wrap up the signings of gundogan and hamez before july
i want sir alex ferguson to become immortal
i want a bigger penis
i want a thicker penis
i want a beard
i want danny welbeck to score

You're awesome, but wtf I'm older than you. Man I feel old...

MENEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PARIS EST MAGIQUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wilbur

Banned
BE STILL MY HEART

Lowton_Goal_1.gif

WOOF.

Oh my fucking word that's a fucking HIT

Why do you want Real Madrid to win the CL?

Malaga
Gala
Dortmund
Juve
Bayern
PSG
Madrid
Barca

My order of preference.

Ronnie, Mourinho to cement himself as legend before he leaves, La Decima.

I don't have any feeling for Malaga whatsoever, nor Galatasaray. Barcelona can fuck off. PSG would have bought themselves to it even more than City. Bayern lol.

In order:

Dortmund
Juventus
Madrid
Malaga
Galatasaray
Bayern
PSG
Barcelona

Kyoufu

I want a Bayern-Dortmund final where Bayern go 4 goals up then in the 93rd minute Lewandowski scores 4 goals with one strike to take it into extra time.

Then Rolls Reus scores from a corner in stoppage time to open the floodgates of Bayern tears.

Bumhead

Banned
The Championship is this seasons most mental division.

First weekend in April, 5 or 6 games left, and anyone from 9th to 24th can still go down, mathematically. Everyone from Birmimgham down (who are 13th with 53 points) should still be realistically worried. I think it's guaranteed that the points total record for a relegated side will be broken this year. I think a team might well go down on 53/54, maybe even 55 points.

Great result for us today. If we win our game in hand away at Millwall on Tuesday night we go above and a point clear of Leeds, who we play next Saturday. I would laugh my fucking bell end off if they go down. They're absolutely not safe by any means. I've been saying for a while now a side who have spent the majority of the season in mid table will go down while the likes of us, Barnsley and maybe even Peterborough stay up. Hopefully anyway.

Hixx

Villa will be safe on 40

On the last day it'll be between Wigan, us, Stoke, West Ham.

Wigan have Villa at home. Stoke have Saints away. We have Spurs away. West Ham have Reading at home.

PLS SOUTHAMPTON

bookmark this post

arkon

First weekend in April, 5 or 6 games left, and anyone from 9th to 24th can still go down, mathematically. Everyone from Birmimgham down (who are 13th with 53 points) should still be realistically worried. I think it's guaranteed that the points total record for a relegated side will be broken this year. I think a team might well go down on 53/54, maybe even 55 points.

Great result for us today. If we win our game in hand away at Millwall on Tuesday night we go above and a point clear of Leeds, who we play next Saturday. I would laugh my fucking bell end off if they go down. They're absolutely not safe by any means. I've been saying for a while now a side who have spent the majority of the season in mid table will go down while the likes of us, Barnsley and maybe even Peterborough stay up. Hopefully anyway.

It's really fucking tight. Ridiculously so. Fuck my nerves.

The first comment was tongue in cheek. My brother turned it over to 4+1, and its just really weird actually watching it, with the commentators brushing off falls like a football commentator talking about a tweaked hamstring

I guess because it's part of horse racing, just as a tweaked hamstring is part of football.

Wes

venison crêpe

Agreed. I'll be watching Watford/Cardiff later.

I love the playoffs in the Championship. Always entertaining viewing. The added benefit is that this year there are all clubs in and around that area who I would love to see back in the Premier League:

Crystal Palace
Nottingham Forest
Leicester

Top Bottom