• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

FootballFan

He went on to say that he's an instinctive player and right now he isn't suited to Barca.

It's obv hard to leave the best side in the world but it might be good for him if he decided to look for a new club.

You are right though. Sanchez was fantastic at Udinese and just doesn't suit Barca. He would be a beast at Madrid or United imo.

FABREGASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS HAT TRICK. Can't remember the last hat trick that wasn't Messi for us.

Messi didn't even bother to go to the stadium to watch?

I got two options here:
1 - what an arrogant piece of shit can't even be bothered to support his team mates, but they're probably not team mates to him they're his slaves

2 - yeah makes sense he's wired up to all that blood spinning machinery

He is there lol it was a joke.

Holy fuck we play Newcastle next week

Totally forgot.

I won't shit all week. Hate it.

Ooooh Fifa should be interesting this week then. If you and the Newcastle lot are on! I prefer you Hixx <3

Nice one Cesc!!! His farewell before returning to Arsenal right? Hahahahaha

Wilbur

Banned
Our best performances in this season have been against Madrid twice, City and Everton at home.

Against City we sat deep and countered brilliantly. We soaked up Madrid's pressure and had plenty of our own chances but couldn't finish them. And against Everton we were just so solid. They only threatened a couple of times and we dominated for most of the game.

When we've needed to up our performances we've managed to do it. I'm hopeful that we can do that again. If City fail to win then any slim hope they had of winning the league will be gone.

That should be enough motivation for United.

If we win and we're 18 points ahead with 21 to play for... man that would be beautiful.

I agree with you on all those actually; thought we were really professional against QPR away and Norwich at home recently as well.

Messi didn't even bother to go to the stadium to watch?

I got two options here:
1 - what an arrogant piece of shit can't even be bothered to support his team mates, but they're probably not team mates to him they're his slaves

2 - yeah makes sense he's wired up to all that blood spinning machinery

Not long until he turns into Ibra.

Our best performances in this season have been against Madrid twice, City and Everton at home.

Against City we sat deep and countered brilliantly. We soaked up Madrid's pressure and had plenty of our own chances but couldn't finish them. And against Everton we were just so solid. They only threatened a couple of times and we dominated for most of the game.

When we've needed to up our performances we've managed to do it. I'm hopeful that we can do that again. If City fail to win then any slim hope they had of winning the league will be gone.

That should be enough motivation for United.
Agree with you on our best performance.

Sums up this United team though, at it's best on the counter. Can't really go out and assert itself and dominate a match.

He is there lol it was a joke.
You wasted my time mmasux

FootballFan

Pinto captain. :lol

How has he done for them this season? Such a waste of a talent, I was so excited when we bought him from you :(

Not really standing out. He usually plays way better for Mexico than his clubs.

I was excited when he first started playing for us too. "New Ronaldinho, from Mexico!" He sucked. lol

His little bro rarely gets any games for us either.

Yeah, I really want to win it. Will piss me off if we lose and we have to hear Mancini talk all summer about how we're actually much closer in quality and the points gap wasn't indicative of anything. Little sperm head.

I hope we fucking destroy the cunts and then film Mancini's face for the next hour.

untitled-1aixoet1dzkhg.gif

Wilbur

Banned
Agree with you on our best performance.

Sums up this United team though, at it's best on the counter. Can't really go out and assert itself and dominate a match.

Ehh, to be honest I don't think there's enough made about how deep teams play against us sometimes. The amount of times this season everyone's been behind the ball against us is preposterous. And I know its up to us to break through that, but look at our record in the PL, its emphatic. We're not at our best most of the time but we're still good enough to win the games. The games where we get dominated in possession we still win through great counters.

don't be a moody cleffy

Top Bottom