• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

Gu0jasz.jpg

Here's a little quiz. These two are voice actors in a game most of us have played, who are they? I was shocked when I found out :lol

I remember that woman because she got some award on the red carpet to that terrible video game awards show, and didn't look pleased they just shoved it in her face there lol

Hixx

Well I agree, but a bit harsh to get rid of him, considering any relegation wouldn't necessarily be all his own doing.

No but if he's a disaster and we somehow go even further backwards it's hardly going to inspire confidence.

Short has been patient with Bruce and O'Neill, despite them blathering on otherwise. Both were sacked when it became apparent they were taking us down.

I don't think he would sack di Canio if we went down, but at least he has the option. If true. Which it probably isn't.

edit: middle aged women voicing kids creeps me out. The Simpsons died a bit for me as a kid when I found out a woman voiced Bart.

Lightning

Banned
Would have been confirmed by now, surely.

I'm all for the cunt getting sacked, but he has to be in charge for the fall as well.
I hope he does get sacked. Stoke being thugs is largely down to that asshole.

Tomorrow Lewis Holtby is going to arrive for real. His dad is a massive Everton fan and will be at the ground for the match. He already plays like a demented Van Der Vaart on smack so I can only imagine what he'll be like in this game.
With us winning Everton know they need to stop Spurs from winning if they are to catch them. Expect Everton to be up for it.

arkon

I don't play the games enough but I can see how it would be difficult to adjust after years of playing PES. Whenever I've had a quick go on FIFA in the recent past I've had to go the square is shoot, circle is cross route.

Clegg

Frogie quotes

“The one thing we have shown this year is that we are not going to go away,” said the United boss.

“Our record over the last 20 years tells you that and, with the youth we have in the squad, I would ­expect us to have a real good challenge next year as well.

“Whether we can go on ­another run of three titles in a row, who’s to say? But the one thing I do know is that material is there for us to do that.

“With the squad of players we’ve got, there is maybe 14 players who are aged 23 or under who could play together for another seven or eight years.

“We’ve also got improving players. The likes of Shinji ­Kagawa will be much better next year, and we’ve got Rafael, David De Gea, Alex B­uttner, and Phil Jones who can do anything he wants to.

“Obviously we have to deal with the fact that one or two players are getting older, it looks good in terms of ­protecting most positions.”

SAF seems to be a huge fan of Jones. And he's acknowledged that we have a few aging players.

dc89

So Mancini isn't getting sacked? wow... that should be City's nr.1 priority.

City's Summer To Do List:

1. Sign a big name
2. Build some academy
3. Sign mega £££ deal to sponsor said academy
4. Launch Nike kit
5. Sell some players
6. Get even more massive

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
With us winning Everton know they need to stop Spurs from winning if they are to catch them. Expect Everton to be up for it.

Oh definitely, if us and Chelsea have a grim run in then theirs is fucking apocalyptic. They would need to produce an astonishing run of upsets to get 4th and they have to start with us, I expect they will go for the throat like they did against City.

That said both teams are missing key players and it will basically be a battle of wills.

Lightning

Banned
Oh definitely, if us and Chelsea have a grim run in then theirs is fucking apocalyptic. They would need to produce an astonishing run of upsets to get 4th and they have to start with us, I expect they will go for the throat like they did against City.

That said both teams are missing key players and it will basically be a battle of wills.
The best thing for Spurs is that Everton really need to win so they can't be wankers and shit back so you should be able to get in behind them and score. A draw is useless for Everton so they either need to go for the win or forget their chances at CL football.

I don't think they can do it. They have too many hard games to go but anything is possible this late in the season.

Wes

venison crêpe
I don't like horror films but there's nothing else on. How bad is Sorority Row? It's just starting on Film4.

Top Bottom