• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT17| Jordan Henderson for Ballon d'Or

BHMWx9CCIAEGRo6.jpg:large

Fucking freaks not using alternative control set up in fifa. You shoot with the square!

Arnie

I still like Umtiti's against Spurs more. The fucking pace on it was amazing.

Liverpool's vs someone recently was lovely, can't remember who against, and I liked our first vs Liverpool at home off the top of my head.

Oscar vs Juve as well.

ixdRc8CC8p9Am.gif

Wilbur

Banned
We still have Stoke, Saints (2x h) Villa (a) to play. 7 points there is not ridiculous to ask for and would keep us up probably. But the amount of points we've dropped at home to teams like Norwich, QPR, Villa, Fulham this season... fuuuuuck me this has been disastrous.

Stoke at home is probably a win, but the other two are tough calls; they have the momentum at the moment and that's so fucking important at this stage of the season. 5 points I reckon.

Wes

venison crêpe
Lowtons goal. Best of the season?

Best individual goal that I can think of at least.

Even if you forget about the fact he has hit it in the top corner from 30 yards out, he chested the clearance that was dropping from high in the air to control it and hit it on the volley.

Just class.

If results go our way Stoke could go down. United, Spurs, and Norwich at home, and away to Sunderland, Southampton, and QPR.

Fingers crossed.

Hixx

Stoke at home is probably a win, but the other two are tough calls; they have the momentum at the moment and that's so fucking important at this stage of the season. 5 points I reckon.

By the time we play Southampton they will probably be safe which would be a boon.

arkon

Stoke's ground has been the site of some amazing volleys in recent seasons. Remember the Crouch one against City? Glorious.

Wilbur

Banned
If results go our way Stoke could go down. United, Spurs, and Norwich at home, and away to Sunderland, Southampton, and QPR.

Fingers crossed.

Can see them beating Norwich, but if they only get 3 points out of all those games... man that would be beautiful.

Stoke down... I never would have imagined that at the start of the season. Please. Fucking PLEASE.

rodvik

Best individual goal that I can think of at least.

Even if you forget about the fact he has hit it in the top corner from 30 yards out, he chested the clearance that was dropping from high in the air to control it and hit it on the volley.

Just class.

It was probably our best individual goal.

This one was so class though.

1Weimann_Goal_1.gif

dc89

Ooooh! An advert for the derby showing satellite imagery of manchester and the two stadiums.

Can't wait for that big plot of empty land over the road from the Etihad to transform into something magical.

Hixx

WTF?? why would you do this? that's abnormal

You can tell who swapped from PES to FIFA because they use the alternate scheme

And you instantly respect them more

Nod and a wink in passing, you know. I know. We are superior. Oh aye.

dc89

Mancio has hinted at a big summer spend by saying that City need to invest heavily in the squad to match United.

I swapped. But I fully integrated into Fifa society by learning their control scheme.

Arnie

No, the superior people are those who swapped but learned to adapt because they aren't gaming amoebas.

Hixx

"Meanwhile, Di Canio has a clause in his contract that allows Sunderland owner Ellis Short to sack him if the Black Cats are ­relegated."

According to Brian McNally.

Good.

No, the superior people are those who swapped but learned to adapt because they aren't gaming amoebas.

what is this insanity

Wilbur

Banned
"Meanwhile, Di Canio has a clause in his contract that allows Sunderland owner Ellis Short to sack him if the Black Cats are ­relegated."

According to Brian McNally.

Good.

looooooooooooool

How fucking dumb. Given 7 games in the PL and none in the Champ. Fucking dumb chairmen.

Linius

Gu0jasz.jpg

Here's a little quiz. These two are voice actors in a game most of us have played, who are they? I was shocked when I found out :lol

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Another shit showing by Thiago, misplaced passes that pave the way for counterattacks this player is so fucking careless with the ball offensively he doesn't offer anything at all.

Even a shit Cesc is ten times the player that Thiago is.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Tomorrow Lewis Holtby is going to arrive for real. His dad is a massive Everton fan and will be at the ground for the match. He already plays like a demented Van Der Vaart on smack so I can only imagine what he'll be like in this game.

Top Bottom